What's new

Do you usually listen to music on YouTube instead of other means?

I have since moved away from mp3 players like the ipod touch and iPhone. I have an iPhone but these days I listen to my music on YouTube.

Are you the same way? Do you prefer listening to music on YouTube instead of downloading it and putting it on your mp3 player?
I prefer downloading them from trusted download sites into my player. This will give me access to it anytime I want to. Unlike youtube that will require data.

Yes I listen to music on YouTube even when I have order means and reason why I do that is because maybe there is a current music and I don't have here to my phone or I happen to like the music but I'm not interested in downloading it or I'm at a free network Spot.

I definitely prefer YouTube for listening and watching of music videos. Virtually every artist out there wants their best products on YouTube which makes it even more interesting.

There are a lot of amazing music app that can give you access to listen to any music of your choice via audio, such as Spotify, music buzz, freemuzic and others. Except l desire to watch music videos, then l will opt for YouTube.

After listening to music I usually intend downloading it. When a music from my favourite artist is been released I download it and I don't have an account with YouTube. I prefer watching the music video and listening to it through vidmate then download it. Vidmate allows you download videos very easily.

Yes I do, but not much because unfortunately data in my country is very expensive so using YouTube on a regular basis is not really feasible for me but apart from the expenses I love using YouTube

I use YouTube to watch latest music videos and also watch interesting content that are very important in my field of work. Apart that I prefer to download mp3 on my phone.

I use audiomack specifically and it's my best listening to music. The audiomack offers me the best musical genre. There local Nigerian music ranging from high life, juju, Fuji to hiphop music. If you are looking for the best Nigerian music, look no further, audiomack as got you covered.

well as for me I prefer listening to music on my phone ,or sometimes I download it ,that is if I like the music ,but I don't normally listen yo music on YouTube ,because it consumes much of my data

I use YouTube to stream music when I'm using a free hotspot else I just opt for the mp3 download. YouTube streaming drains my data and battery level

I don't often listen to music on YouTube I only watch the latest video of the music released by my favourite artist. YouTube is like a university for me a place of learning.

Listening to music on YouTubeube is actually nice but it's consumes too much data, I prefer to download my music to my phone and listen to it or I use current app to listen to music any type I want

I don't use YouTube for the purpose of listening to music i only use it to watch music videos sometimes. I prefer downloading my music to my book player app.

I do not use YouTube for listening of music but I only use it to watch the type of videos I am interested most especially short videos, I listen to music sometimes but most of the time I check out the type of music I am interested and I downloaded it from other website on the internet to my phone.

I have since moved away from mp3 players like the ipod touch and iPhone. I have an iPhone but these days I listen to my music on YouTube.

Are you the same way? Do you prefer listening to music on YouTube instead of downloading it and putting it on your mp3 player?
I cannot remember the last time I listened to music on YouTube.
Most times I listen to music on my mp3 player.
Even if I have to download music, I use the vidmate app.

No I don't do that,considering the rate of data is expensive,and YouTube drains data a lot, I do download music somwtimes on my boomplay or other apps.

I don't use YouTube do listen to music I normally have a site were I download all the music I feel like downloading but for YouTube I don't listen to music on YouTube.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back