What's new

Do you usually listen to music on YouTube instead of other means?

I have money sites that I used to download music from. But the it comes to music videos, I do not joke with Youtube. It is simply the best. The videos are always of high quality if you choose the best by installing the MP2 converter.

Not Spotify, not Apple Music, not SoundCloud. Definitely not Tidal, Pandora or Amazon. For young listeners, YouTube is their radio (widely accessible), their record store (awesomely vast), their MTV (partly retinal), their Walkman (completely portable), their iTunes (on demand), their online message board (comments abound) — all in one place. And the numbers bear it out. One billion visitors come to YouTube for music each month, according to Google. What a bizarre triumph for a company so eager to obsolesce our televisions. As the streaming wars rage into the future, a site that never really intended to become a music platform accidentally became our most visited, most variegated musi

I only watch music video on YouTube of the latest by some of the top artists In My country. I have replaced online where I download MP3 player audio version of the music I want to listen to. I also subscribe to personal channels of the artist.

YouTube is a great platform to listen to music but I prefer listening on my MP3 because it's cost me nothing but on YouTube you spend a lot of data watching or listening to music but none with my normal player

I usually download music to listen to offline due to data subscription being high in my country.but for some rap songs like Eminem,TI... I go to YouTube to listen and at the same time read what they where rapping about.

I personally only use youtube in order to listen to musics and songs, that's the way I know and thats what is comfortable for me. I know there more platforms for example Spotify but I'm just too lazy to try them (their advantage is that there are no ads which is really good). Maybe one day I will try them out who knows, things happen :).

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back