What's new

Do you usually listen to music on YouTube instead of other means?

TopSilver

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Oct 26, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have since moved away from mp3 players like the ipod touch and iPhone. I have an iPhone but these days I listen to my music on YouTube.

Are you the same way? Do you prefer listening to music on YouTube instead of downloading it and putting it on your mp3 player?

The annoying part is, I actually find myself doing just that. I spay for Spotify family (As I share it with other people) but apart from when I'm out running/exercising I will generally just flip to YouTube on my phone. I've got an Android app which removes the ads as well so I can just flick on a playlist and listen away. I'm not sure why I bother paying for Spotify to be honest haha.

At work I like to have the video up on screen as well, just helps me to work better. I've always been that way!

Apart from creating a channel on YouTube and earning, I also use YouTube as an avenue of getting and listening to the latest Music and music video, its fast and all you need is to type the name of the song.

I mostly use youtube platform to watch music videos, due to the data subscription charges in my country, i prefer to download mp3 songs on my device in order to listen to the music at anytime without further charges.

I mainly listen to music on Youtube now as it's just so easy. I like to watch a video too which is not possible if you are listening to the radio or Alexa. I have never paid to listen to music as it's too easy to listen to it for free.

I have since moved away from mp3 players like the ipod touch and iPhone. I have an iPhone but these days I listen to my music on YouTube.

Are you the same way? Do you prefer listening to music on YouTube instead of downloading it and putting it on your mp3 player?
Like seriously I only prefer to download and listen to music offline, so only thing that I do on YouTube is to watch video of the latest tech in town and upgrade myself as well.

Aside from making a channel on YouTube and procuring, I likewise use YouTube as a road of getting and tuning in to the most recent Music and music video, its quick and all you need is to type the name of the melody.

In fact ,OST of my music I listen and get my download from are those I get from YouTube. I don't have any problem with accessing the exact types of music i am looking for at any one time

Yes I do listen on Youtube as it is one biggest music library right now and you can find almost all which you want to listen without paying anything. You have an option to convert those videos in MP3 with online tools means you can create CD too.

The beauty of YouTube or listening to your favourite music on YouTube is because you get quality video clarity, and again you can get your favourite songs without filling up your device memory with song and you can aswel access your songs from any location. So I use YouTube most of the time.

I only use YouTube to watch music videos and if I want to download the song that I like through YouTube I will copy it and convert it to MP3. I don't listen to YouTube music.

YouTube is really good to listen music or even watch movie because I like listening music on YouTube, or you can download your music from YouTube.

I am an ''old fashione'' guy so I prefer to listen musik from my mp3 like the good old days.But sometimes I also hear it via YouTube or Spotify.Also sometimes I am bored downloading them to my mp3.

I dont usually use youtube for playing music though. I have sites i download my music from, and a music player app as well. I usually use youtube for watching movies or searching for movie trailers.

Youtube would be a great app to listen to music and watch the videos even but that would be for developed countries that have access to internet even for free not here that my data charges scare me.

I no longer watch TV because of YouTube. To me, YouTube is like doing a Google search on just about anything, only you’re watching videos on what you’ve searched instead of reading. And yes, I will search songs/videos from time to time while I’m on YouTube (I watch it on my TV) but I never upload any songs onto my phone. No need for that, when I leave the house I just listen to car radio.

I use YouTube for everything now. Even music that I have already I still listen to them on YouTube, it has become a very big part of my life.

Sure, i prefer YouTube, although sometimes the excessive advertisement becomes a bother. But since i can do alot from YouTube, and i can get an autoplaylist of related videos, it is usually the best to listen or watch from. I don't prefer downloading music, for as long as i have the internet, i just prefer to listen to it from the internet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back