What's new

Do You Use Your Car To Sell Products And Goods?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Selling on streets is a kind of common thing in many countries. I live in a tire 3 country and this is why there are so many people who always keep selling things on the streets. I have noted that there are many people who use their car to sell products, so when it comes to selling products and items do you use your car?

Selling your product using your car is not a bad idea, but i think this should be applicable to those into productive business, but at times goes on, when profit are made, the business can buy car for transporting goods to customers.

I do not own a car, so i do not but making use of your car to sell products is a good thing. Cars are more like liabilities, when you buy them, you need to constantly maintain them and as well buy fuel but if the car generates money for you, it would become an asset.

I have never done this but I have frequently bought products from sellers who sell through their own cars. Interestingly, selling from cars in the cities is illegal in my place because every business needs registration and location.

I don't have a car yet , but having a car will be of great advantage to my business in the sense that I will be using it to deliver goods to my customers once they ordered online .

I have also see this trend in my town. People sell things on the streets and use their cars as shops. That saves you a lot that you would have used on rent. You are also assured of safety of your products too as you can park your car at home after doing your business.

People around me using cars are either government officials or business men and women , and most business man usually used their car for their business purposes , for example a man uses his car to take bread to his or her customers .

Selling on streets is a kind of common thing in many countries. I live in a tire 3 country and this is why there are so many people who always keep selling things on the streets. I have noted that there are many people who use their car to sell products, so when it comes to selling products and items do you use your car?
Of course, this is a good idea if you have a car and you want to do something that you want to sell a product that weighs less and gives space, then you can easily sell it through your car.For example, if you sell mobile phones, you can keep all these products in your car and visit any city, that too with ease.As time is passing, the same thing is happening in every country, your people keep their products in their cars and sell them in the streets.

I only use my car to go and buy goods at the market so that I will be able to convey those goods to my shop but I don't sell with my car because I have a shop

Nope, i do not own a business yet neither do i own a car. If i were to own a business and a car, i wouldn't use my car to sell items. I do not just like the idea.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back