Do you use WordPress to build websites?

Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
WordPress is a platform where you can build free websites without having coding skills.

Do you use WordPress to build websites? What are pros and cons of building a website with WordPress?

WordPress is a platform where you can build free websites without having coding skills.

Do you use WordPress to build websites? What are pros and cons of building a website with WordPress?
Currently, I don't have my own website, but learned how to create WordPress sites when I wanted to become a website designer. But I didn't continue with that because I enjoyed writing more than anything else.

Yes you're right, WordPress is a great platform to create your own websites for free. Also, you don't need to learn coding to create your website, and that's the best part about it. Besides that, I really like the interface of WordPress. It's quite easy to use, even for complete newbies.

Yes. I have for over 10 years now. I have found that my sites rank higher because of WordPress on Google. They are designed to function in favor of Google in many regards which is why they are prioritized by default. I always recommend someone starting a new site to start it on WP.

Currently, I don't have my own website, but learned how to create WordPress sites when I wanted to become a website designer. But I didn't continue with that because I enjoyed writing more than anything else.

Yes you're right, WordPress is a great platform to create your own websites for free. Also, you don't need to learn coding to create your website, and that's the best part about it. Besides that, I really like the interface of WordPress. It's quite easy to use, even for complete newbies.
Have you completed orders related to WordPress and Web design? What you need from your clients before starting your project? I mean what should they prepare for you?

Well, I use wordpress to build my websites. I have over a dozen wordpress powered websites. I use wordpress for blogs, business websites, forums, as well as online stores

I have come to use wordpress, but I did not finish a website with it, I see many people who make their web pages or forums with wordpress, I think it is a very good and well designed tool to lighten the work of designers.

Automation and robotics are increasingly being utilised in various organizations. While some are concerned that this may lead to job losses, others are adopting automation to boost efficiency and productivity. According to some estimates, robots have already displaced or will shortly take over millions of jobs in sectors like manufacturing.
I agree with you, the biggest example is artificial intelligence which have already taken many people's jobs and in future it might become worse and make many people jobless.

Automation and robotics are increasingly being utilised in various organizations. While some are concerned that this may lead to job losses, others are adopting automation to boost efficiency and productivity. According to some estimates, robots have already displaced or will shortly take over millions of jobs in sectors like manufacturing.
Did you mean the part of using AI to create wordpress articles and then monetize your blog from this part because the subject is directly concerned to create Wordpress website?

I wanted to touch back since I am working more and more on my latest project. I have found that overall, the benefit to using WordPress is the access to so many different plugins. You don't need a lot of experience to build a beautiful website or market space.

I have only ever used WordPress to create a blog but I do know that you can do so much more with WordPress.

I currently have a blog at the moment in which I want to use to offer my freelance services but I am not sure that a blog works well for that so I am looking to possibly create a website instead of using a blog to offer the services and provide more detail on who I am and what I offer.

If you want to build a live wordpress website you need to pay for domain and hosting, however, if you want to build a locally accessible wordpress website you can do it for free.

WordPress is a very good forum software or should I say blog software. It's better used in building blogs than forums. If I wanted to build a forum, I will not start with WordPress, it will Xenforo I'm going to choose.

I have come to utilize WORDPRESS, however, I didn't complete a site with it, I see many individuals who make their website pages or gatherings with WORDPRESS, I think it is a generally excellent and very much planned device to ease up crafted by creators.

Currently, my website is running on WordPress. Some issues I faced with WordPress are the default editor is not very powerful and you have to use third-party plugins like Elementor to customize your sites better. WordPress can be confusing sometimes, if you are making changes to the site you should disable the caching plugins or clear the cache otherwise your website will not update and many issues can occur.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back