Do you use plugins for SEO?

Claraviolet

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 19, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For blogs or forums, there are many plugins available.

Some plugins can change the thread URL or a topic URL, so that it will have the title in it. Some of the plugins add automatic tags to the bog posts and forum threads as well. Of course adding tags can be done easily by the author, but some of the users might not want to spend that extra time in using them.
Also, I wish for an automatic individual topic submission plugin to the crawlers. Crawlers can find new stuff easily but we can individually submit them using Google Console, Bing console etc.,
So, it would be great we can have such a plugin too, to nudge the crawlers into indexing our content, as soon as it is created. Wouldn't you agree with that?

WordPress I say yes since it's there and to be used :) Get WordPress SEO by Yoast is clearly the king of the hill, but there are some more worth investigating. This article delves into them each a bit deeper. Hope this helps. https://yoast.com/wordpress-seo/

But for me, you can get a paid to free software that just deals with that, have it installed on your PC, and or have a web host for it.

WordPress I say yes since it's there and to be used :) Get WordPress SEO by Yoast is clearly the king of the hill, but there are some more worth investigating. This article delves into them each a bit deeper. Hope this helps. https://yoast.com/wordpress-seo/

But for me, you can get a paid to free software that just deals with that, have it installed on your PC, and or have a web host for it.
That's great.
It's hard to optimize everything manually, all the time. I use GoogleSEO plugin for myBB. Nowadays I haven't been using it, as it occupies too much space. I will have to look for an alternative before it's too late.

I don't think Yoast offers plugins for mybb forum software. I wouldn't mind getting a paid plugin, if it's from Yoast. SEO plays a major role in giving correct exposure to our websites.

No, not really - cause SEO seems to be a waste of time, unless you have fairly expensive professionals working for you. Well, only those types have enough connections to make it work. I mean, who has access to personal blog networks that work and aren't being busted by Google?

No - XenForo seems to do a reasonable job of SEO out of the box.

I'm yet to be convinced that tags are worth investing too much time or finances in. The payoff appears to be minimal at best.

I used Yoast SEO to gain the ideas of websites which optimized. Its one of the best SEO WordPress Plugin and essential in SEO field. By the way here's some list of plugin that i have installed and helpful

yoast SEO (many website used this)

second is ALL IN ONE

Rank Math

SEO Framework

If you are on wordpress than defiantly SEO plugins are quite useful as it helps to create SEO friendly URL and improves your rankings. Some of plugins which I normally used for my sites are:

1. Yoast SEO
2. The SEO Framework
3. SEO Squirrly
4. SEMrush SEO Writing Assistant
5. All in One SEO Pack

I use wordpress and wordpress offers a lot of SEO plugins. I use Yoast plugin to do some SEO for the content I am publishing. I work until the plugin shows a green dot. Another wordpress SEO plugin that needs a mention is All in One SEO. These are free to use plugins for yur wordpress site.

WordPress SEO by Yoast is the most popular SEO plugin on WordPress because of this.

If you want to improve your own WordPress SEO, either by creating better content and by optimizing your site, this plugin might be the ideal place to get started.

This are extension modules for content management systems, browsers, and software solutions. An seo plugin expands the scope of the source software with special tasks and functions which affect web analysis, online marketing, and other aspects.

Some plugins can change the thread URL or a topic URL, so that it will have the title in it. Some of the plugins add automatic tags to the bog posts and forum threads as well. Of course adding tags can be done easily by the author, but some of the users might not want to spend that extra time in using them.
Also, I wish for an automatic individual topic submission plugin to the crawlers. Crawlers can find new stuff easily but we can individually submit them using Google Console, Bing console etc.,
So, it would be great we can have such a plugin too, to nudge the crawlers into indexing our content, as soon as it is created. Wouldn't you agree with that?
You can download those plugins via your site builder, you can buy too. Their are host of SEO tools plugin up for download to help you analyse your website performance and data management. Plugins like SEO yoast is one of the best, that can help you to write quality contents by suggesting you with Google keywords. Providing information about your contents readability score etc.

There are vital range of plugins that I used for my websites all the time. These include

All In One SEO: this plugin help me to do On-page optimization correctly on my website.

WordFence: internet is full of hacker who try on daily basis to hack websites. WordFence serves as great shield for my websites.

W3 Cache: this plugin helps to boost the loading speed of my websites on both desktop and mobile.

Akismet: this plugin helps to keep spam comments at Bay on my website.

Of course yes, I uses WordPress SEO by yoast. It is one of the most downloaded and installed WordPress plugin of all times. Yoast’s WordPress SEO is a comprehensive solution for all my on-site SEO requirements. It allows me to add SEO title, Meta description, and Meta keywords to each post and page of my site.

Yes I'm using plugins on my blog. It's very easy to download if you are using WordPress as your content management system. I don't know about other CMS though. On the part of the SEO, I'm using Yoast premium SEO plugin on my blog.

Currently, I use yoast. In the past I tried all in one seo. while both of these plugins are good, I find yoast little better. I seo plugin to do on page seo. I work until I get green dot for readibility score and seo usage. Green means the content has been properly optimized.

Get

WordPress seo is still the king of all, although there are some investigations worth carring out.
There are other sites to use with ur seo which uses plunging which would be equally good to use with your website
I do advise you to contact a professional to answer your question more accurately
The more you know the better.

wordpress is just a content management system and blogging platform. It has nothing to do with SEO, SEO is a different thing. SEO is a strategies tha you will have to implement on your site any site, not just wordpresss site.

I don't use plugins for my search engine optimisation because the WordPress that I'm using already comes with plugins for my blog.
I really doubt that you have used wordpress. When you install wordpress on your servers, it does not come with added seo plugin, you will have to add manually.

I really doubt that you have used wordpress. When you install wordpress on your servers, it does not come with added seo plugin, you will have to add manually.
What I meant by WordPress having it's own SEO default plugin is that it already has a default SEO template that can be edited to include all your SEO plugins and settings.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back