What's new

Do you use plugins for SEO?

Different plugins have their major roles they play in our website, be it blog or forum, business or whatever. We can install plugin to help give our contents new look, by generating custom tags, and changing the prefix of threads, change the thread URL, etc.

I do not know about content management system other than wordpress. Wordpress offers a lot of paid and free seo plugins. However, these plugins are only for on page seo

Yes, wordpress SEO plugins are only for on page SEO. However, for a lot of people who do not know much about SEO using SEO plugins can be really helpful as you will know what you need to do and where you need to improve by using these plugins.

If you are on wordpress than defiantly SEO plugins are quite useful as it helps to create SEO friendly URL and improves your rankings. Some of plugins which I normally used for my sites are:

1. Yoast SEO
2. The SEO Framework
3. SEO Squirrly
4. SEMrush SEO Writing Assistant
5. All in One SEO Pack

Yeah I use plugins and that's the beauty of a platform like WordPress - there are plugins that can help in your website development even those that are related to SEO though you'll have to pay for them but they're definitely worth it

WordPress SEO by Yoast is the most popular SEO plugin on WordPress because of this.

If you want to improve your own WordPress SEO, either by creating better content and by optimizing your site, this plugin might be the ideal place to get started.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back