Do you use plugins for SEO?

Claraviolet

BizNotes
For blogs or forums, there are many plugins available.

Some plugins can change the thread URL or a topic URL, so that it will have the title in it. Some of the plugins add automatic tags to the bog posts and forum threads as well. Of course adding tags can be done easily by the author, but some of the users might not want to spend that extra time in using them.
Also, I wish for an automatic individual topic submission plugin to the crawlers. Crawlers can find new stuff easily but we can individually submit them using Google Console, Bing console etc.,
So, it would be great we can have such a plugin too, to nudge the crawlers into indexing our content, as soon as it is created. Wouldn't you agree with that?

Empire

Power Of Love
BizNotes
WordPress I say yes since it's there and to be used :) Get WordPress SEO by Yoast is clearly the king of the hill, but there are some more worth investigating. This article delves into them each a bit deeper. Hope this helps. https://yoast.com/wordpress-seo/

But for me, you can get a paid to free software that just deals with that, have it installed on your PC, and or have a web host for it.

Claraviolet

BizNotes
WordPress I say yes since it's there and to be used :) Get WordPress SEO by Yoast is clearly the king of the hill, but there are some more worth investigating. This article delves into them each a bit deeper. Hope this helps. https://yoast.com/wordpress-seo/

But for me, you can get a paid to free software that just deals with that, have it installed on your PC, and or have a web host for it.
That's great.
It's hard to optimize everything manually, all the time. I use GoogleSEO plugin for myBB. Nowadays I haven't been using it, as it occupies too much space. I will have to look for an alternative before it's too late.

I don't think Yoast offers plugins for mybb forum software. I wouldn't mind getting a paid plugin, if it's from Yoast. SEO plays a major role in giving correct exposure to our websites.

jyy

BizNotes
No, not really - cause SEO seems to be a waste of time, unless you have fairly expensive professionals working for you. Well, only those types have enough connections to make it work. I mean, who has access to personal blog networks that work and aren't being busted by Google?

Nerdface

BizNotes
No - XenForo seems to do a reasonable job of SEO out of the box.

I'm yet to be convinced that tags are worth investing too much time or finances in. The payoff appears to be minimal at best.