What's new

Do you use PayPal to receive and send money?

Good-Person

Ledgendary Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
VIP Standard - 1 Year : BizNotes
PayPal is one of the best payment systems. However, the fact remains that it is not available in many places and this is a huge disadvantage of using PayPal. So, do you use PayPal to send an d receive cash?

I have PayPal and I use it to receive payments but have never used it to send money as I have other payment gateways that are better if I need to send money

I have PayPal and I use it to receive payments but have never used it to send money as I have other payment gateways that are better if I need to send money

I do not use PayPal. I have many other payment options available for me that help me to send and receive money all the time. I use Payeer.

I use PayPal when I need real money as presently I am unable to find a convenient way to convert my crypto to real money

I use PayPal when I need real money as presently I am unable to find a convenient way to convert my crypto to real money
I do not use PayPal. I would have loved to use it but it is not available here. I don't know so much about it

There is nothing good about Paypal so even if you cannot use , you should be fine with it as at least you can get paid into crypto and can get your crypto payments withdrawn to your bank account

I am working on many sites and working for a lot of individuals who have only paypal as the payment option, therefore, there is noway I can avoid paypal payment. I use paypal and I have some pretty bad experience regarding use of paypay for personal and businesstransactions.

I only use PayPal these days to receive payment for work I do. Once I do I transfer what I made away from PayPal into my bank account. These days I don't necessarily like PayPal, heard too many horror stories to hold my money on it or save money on it. I used to have a PayPal prepaid card too, but dropped it as they charged $5 or so a month to just have it.

I don't hold money on PayPal ever.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back