Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
PayPal is often used by many businesses in the world and there are many online stores that accept PayPal payments. Having said that, not all the people use PayPal all the time. What about you? Do you accept PayPal payments for your business?

I don't own a business for know. If i did own one, i wouldn't accept PayPal payments for my business because it is very difficult to access in my country.

I don't own a business for know. If i did own one, i wouldn't accept PayPal payments for my business because it is very difficult to access in my country.

Well, if you tend to start a local business, then using PayPal as a payment method would not make sense, especially if you live in a country where PayPal is not accepted at all.

Well, if you tend to start a local business, then using PayPal as a payment method would not make sense, especially if you live in a country where PayPal is not accepted at all.
My point exactly. If i decide to start up a local business, i would make use of more simple payment methods like bank transparent instead of using something as complicated as PayPal.

I don't own a business at the moment me being a freelancer online. Of course, being a freelancer I do accept PayPal as a payment method as it is one of the widely used ways to receive money. If I was to own a business though, I feel if I didn't accept PayPal I would potentially lose sales and customers so it is definitely a payment method I would accept along with card payments as well. It's always better to offer a few ways for customers to make payments that to just offer one or two forms as that can lead to you losing custom.

PayPal is one of the best method of payment across the globe as of then, but as times goes on when. Fraudster were rampant, the use of PayPal was banned to some countries, currently you can't use PayPal in my country.

I don't own a business at the moment me being a freelancer online. Of course, being a freelancer I do accept PayPal as a payment method as it is one of the widely used ways to receive money. If I was to own a business though, I feel if I didn't accept PayPal I would potentially lose sales and customers so it is definitely a payment method I would accept along with card payments as well. It's always better to offer a few ways for customers to make payments that to just offer one or two forms as that can lead to you losing custom.
PayPal is one of the best method of payment across the globe as of then, but as times goes on when. Fraudster were rampant, the use of PayPal was banned to some countries, currently you can't use PayPal in my country.

I think that there is a big difference between a personal PayPal account and having a PayPal account for businesses. PayPal offers both of them and many people use both of them.

I use paypal for my business because paypal is the most used payment processor and it is available in many countries. Paypal business accounts come with extra costs because you pay higher fees but you also get a lot of benefits.

I would have loved to use people because of its compelling features and it's wonderful services but the restriction placed on PayPal in my country wouldn't let me.

I am currently doing online work as my business. But I unable to use PayPal even if it I so popular online. This is because my account got permanently limited by them sometimes back. Good thing is that there are other reliable payment options online..

I am currently doing online work as my business. But I unable to use PayPal even if it I so popular online. This is because my account got permanently limited by them sometimes back. Good thing is that there are other reliable payment options online..

So, did you try to contact the support team of PayPal? I think that you could reach the support and try to get help. They also have a forum as well where you could discuss your issues.

I have used PayPal for my business more than once. Paypal is good payment option. However, I have ditched them these because I could not withdraw directly from it. For this reason, many people are not using PayPal.

So, did you try to contact the support team of PayPal? I think that you could reach the support and try to get help. They also have a forum as well where you could discuss your issues.
It is so hard to contact the support from a tier three country. If you try to call them, they say that it is not available for the country. As for the forum, they seem not to give a good guide for permanently limited accounts.

I am running a small business and my business does not deals with online transaction and even if it deals with it , the use of PayPal is not allowed here in my country.

I have a PayPal account but I don't use it because of the difficulties I will have to pass through when trying to withdraw it to my bank account over here.
I don't use it for business and I can only use it to receive payment only when there is no other option available.

For my personal business I do not make use of PayPal for any form of transaction,this is due to the fact that in my country PayPal payment is not accepted by the platform,I make use of other form of payment like crypto and bank transfer.

Here in my country , we have many alternative to paypal payment processors for pating and receiving money for our business because paypal is nit functioning here .

PayPal is often used by many businesses in the world and there are many online stores that accept PayPal payments. Having said that, not all the people use PayPal all the time. What about you? Do you accept PayPal payments for your business?

The simple truth is that most freelancers can never avoid making use of PayPal for their transaction because most companies or clients will always preferred to make use of PayPal for sending payments in order to avoid being scammed of services being offered to them.

The simple truth is that most freelancers can never avoid making use of PayPal for their transaction because most companies or clients will always preferred to make use of PayPal for sending payments in order to avoid being scammed of services being offered to them.

PayPal has been used by many payment sites and money making sites for a long time and now the time has come that people will not abandon it all. They must use alternative now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back