Staff member
Team Manager
Staff of the Month
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 4, 2021
USD
$10.2600USD
Biznotes
I was watching an advertisement on one of the games that I play for fun, Top Eleven football game, and the advertisement was about Luno app. They talked about how you can win a free $10 bonus once you register on their app. How true is that?

No I don't use Luno forex trading but i heard Luno is very fast, efficient,reliable, and is highly recognised by all business men and women, Luno also entails buying and selling of crypto currency, am also trying to Verify my account on Luno because it's due to it's performance as a whole.

I was watching an advertisement on one of the games that I play for fun, Top Eleven football game, and the advertisement was about Luno app. They talked about how you can win a free $10 bonus once you register on their app. How true is that?
Your topic is different from the body of your content. But anyways the day I opened my luno account I' mean the day I sign up with them I did not receive any $10 o...I don't know of now but its look to draw people to thier platform.

No I don't use Luno forex trading but i heard Luno is very fast, efficient,reliable, and is highly recognised by all business men and women, Luno also entails buying and selling of crypto currency, am also trying to Verify my account on Luno because it's due to it's performance as a whole.

This is good and it means that I should give the app a trial. I have heard so much about the app and wants to see how good that it is before opening an account on it. Knowing that it is fast is one key feature I will like to try.

I have not heard about using Luno for forex trading. The best I know about Luno is that they are a crypto currency exchange platform where investors can buy and sell different crypto currency in the crypto currency exchange market. However, if they are talking about using it as a means of payment I think that will be possible if the platform you are trading at accept crypto currency.

No I don't use Luno forex trading but i heard Luno is very fast, efficient,reliable, and is highly recognised by all business men and women, Luno also entails buying and selling of crypto currency, and it is also a great means to transfer funds from your wallet to your bank account.

I have been using Luno app for a few years now. I have never used Luno app to trade forex. Luno has always been a wallet and an exchanger for cryptocurrency. It doesn't have a feature that allows forex trading on the app.

Another way to buy cryptocurrency is by using the Luno Exchange. ... This allows you to select a price at which you want to buy your crypto, and this order stays pending until the market (as an example, a Bitcoin seller if you're buying Bitcoin) reaches your price

I have never used Luno for Forex trading before, in fact I don't know that luno trade on Forex. But I have been using them to trade cryptocurrency for quite some number of years now, and they are very reliable and afficient.

I have an idea about it.
The buyer goes to the Luno Exchange, makes a local currency deposit - the money to be used to buy BTC. The buyer can now do one of two things: They can match the existing order (pay the 215,000 ZAR for 1 BTC). This is called a taker order as they're taking liquidity away from the Luno Exchange.

Is not possible my brother, luno is a separate app for coin only, you can also buy coin and sell them using luno wallet. Forex trading has nothing to do with luno wallet, the last time I checked there is nothing like that in luno app, if such features were added recently am not aware.

No I really don't, haven't traded on Forex for quite some time now, all I do on my luno crytpocurrencies wallet is just to receive Cryptocurrencies, sell Cryptocurrencies change it to my local currency and send it to my bank account

I use luno application for both forex and crypto currency trading however, I'm not aware of a free $10 bonus giving to new registered users. I only know of the referral bonus which is even less than a dollar. It's 250 naira.

I have seen and actually downloaded Luno cryptocurrency wallet application. It looks like a good wallet for holding and transacting cryptocurrency. The offer you talked about is their referral bonuses which you can get when the person deposit using Luno application.

I have seen and actually downloaded Luno cryptocurrency wallet application. It looks like a good wallet for holding and transacting cryptocurrency. The offer you talked about is their referral bonuses which you can get when the person deposit using Luno application.

Such referral bonus will be great then. Maybe that's part of the ways that they use to make a lot of crypto currencies traders push to use their app to process crypto currencies trading. I will see how I will download and make use of it too in the nearest future.

Such referral bonus will be great then. Maybe that's part of the ways that they use to make a lot of crypto currencies traders push to use their app to process crypto currencies trading. I will see how I will download and make use of it too in the nearest future.
The only problem I have with recommending Luno cryptocurrency wallet to my friends is that most of them already make use of Coinbase and Binance cryptocurrency wallet. They practically have no reason to have more than one than one wallet for their transactions.

No luno app is not used for forex, it is use for crytpo currency trading, there many brokers if you want to start trading, brokers like deriv, hotfx, octa fx.
Luno is only used for crypto currencies like bitcoin, ethereum etc.

I don't think luno application can be used for forex. It can only be used for cryptocurrencies. I know it can be used for trading on cryptocurrencies unlike some applications. But if you can trade on cryptocurrencies, forex maybe simpler.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back