What's new

Do you use Luno app for Forex Trading?

There is no correlation between luno app and forex trading.
Luno is purely a cryptocurrency broker and has no affiliation to forex trading.
You can't trade forex there.

That's just the fact, the only application for forex trading is the Meta trader 5 and Meta trader 4, those are the two trading platforms we use for trading.

That's just the fact, the only application for forex trading is the Meta trader 5 and Meta trader 4, those are the two trading platforms we use for trading.
We have C-trader and trading view. These are recent platforms that offers the opportunity to trade in a very flexible environment. I prefer trading view though.

We have C-trader and trading view. These are recent platforms that offers the opportunity to trade in a very flexible environment. I prefer trading view though.
You can use those two, but I think Meta trader 5 and Meta trader 4 are the most common applications for trading, I also use trading view, it's very interesting.

The luno app is only available for you to trade crypto-currencies or maybe that is what is available in my country and that is exactly what I use it for. The app is actually a good one.

I do not think that luno app can be used for forex trading as they mostly deal on just crypto currency except it is another app you are talking about amd not he luno app that i know of.

I do not think that luno app can be used for forex trading as they mostly deal on just crypto currency except it is another app you are talking about amd not he luno app that i know of.
Yes, I think mt4 an Mt5 is the only trading platform you can use to trade the Forex market, we also have some platforms like trading view, you can also use it.

Yes, I think mt4 an Mt5 is the only trading platform you can use to trade the Forex market, we also have some platforms like trading view, you can also use it.
I do not use trading view in trading forex, I only use it to make my analysis which after that I heard over to my broker and place my trade which is more easier and flexible for me as well

No, I didn't use luno app for forex trading. I use luno app for my bizdustry investment
I do not even think if luno app is available for you to trade forex options. I have always known that it is only available for cryptocurrency but then different policies for different countries.

I do not use trading view in trading forex, I only use it to make my analysis which after that I heard over to my broker and place my trade which is more easier and flexible for me as well
That's good, but I think if you are trading funded account you need trading view because it has a lot of benefits more than mt4 or mt5, trading view is good.

I don't think luno application can be used for forex. It can only be used for cryptocurrencies. I know it can be used for trading on cryptocurrencies unlike some applications. But if you can trade on cryptocurrencies, forex maybe simpler.
I was also kind of confused when I saw the post because I knew that luno has always been a cryptocurrency investment platform and I was sceptical if they introduce Forex.

I was also kind of confused when I saw the post because I knew that luno has always been a cryptocurrency investment platform and I was sceptical if they introduce Forex.
Forex trading is also one of the popular ways to earn money with forex investments, if you are having interest on it, you can decide to venture into trading.

You can use those two, but I think Meta trader 5 and Meta trader 4 are the most common applications for trading, I also use trading view, it's very interesting.
Recently I hear people talking about C-trader.
Have you ever tried trading in that platform. I love to do my analysis on trading view too.

I don't use luno wallet for crypto trading,I only use it primarily as wallet to save. The first time I start using luno wallet I didn't not get a reward of anything but may be they recently introduce that feature.

Recently I hear people talking about C-trader.
Have you ever tried trading in that platform. I love to do my analysis on trading view too.
I have heard of it aswell but I don't think it will be as good as trading view, trading view has existed for a long time that's why I prefer to use it because it has a lot of data.

I have heard of it aswell but I don't think it will be as good as trading view, trading view has existed for a long time that's why I prefer to use it because it has a lot of data.
Their technical tools and indicators are awesome and if you are good in the skill , trading view would be an added advantage because it would help you control your psychology by reducing the check on equity.

Their technical tools and indicators are awesome and if you are good in the skill , trading view would be an added advantage because it would help you control your psychology by reducing the check on equity.
If you are constantly checking your equity, it would be quite difficult to control your emotions. That is why I always advise my mentees to separate charting from their executions.

When I first started buying and earning cryptocurrencies online, luno was my first wallet. But I have left it due to the unreasonably high charges. Besides I don't think it can be used to trade.

When I first started buying and earning cryptocurrencies online, luno was my first wallet. But I have left it due to the unreasonably high charges. Besides I don't think it can be used to trade.
That's good, but I don't think If luno is the best app for forex trading, if you are trading the forex market you are going to be using the Meta trader 5 and meta trader 4.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back