What's new

Do you use JetPack wordpress plugin for SEO?

Shole

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$-0.0500USD
Biznotes
Jetpack has many functions for wordpress from likes to social media share buttons, but is it actually good for your site SEO? I usually avoid this plug in as it slows my site down. What about you?

Yes Jetpack is useful for WordPress sites, especially for non-technical users. Over and above the fundamental installation, Jetpack may conduct a wide range of popular and necessary functions. Given that the service is controlled by Automattic, it will always provide significant benefits to a large number of users.

Jetpack has many functions for wordpress from likes to social media share buttons, but is it actually good for your site SEO? I usually avoid this plug in as it slows my site down. What about you?
Jetpack is a popular WordPress plugin. The main focus of this plugin is security, performance, and marketing, but it also offers basic SEO features. Jetpack offers a free version and paid versions depending on what you want to use the plugin for.

I have also read about the Yoast plugin, which is considered excellent due to its comprehensive SEO features.

Whether you're running a personal blog or you're a SEO professional managing a website for a client, Yoast is a powerful tool that can help you make your site as search engine-friendly as possible.

I use Jetpack on one of my sites. jetpack is all in one plugin, it is a security plugin, SEO plugin, website analytic plugin, etc. One of the best things about Jetpack is it monitors your website uptime. It will report immediately when your website is offline.

Jetpack wordpress plugging is one among other seo tools I use on sites.

Some people do experience website lagging due to this plugin, but add-on are available to swift things for you. Example using jetpack optimization, cache and cdn tools works very well for me.

I find it very useful cause it do provides extraordinary interior details and information such as server performance too for you.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back