What's new

Do you use Google drive to save your work?

Yeah. I use Google drive a lot, as soon as I'm done with a project I make sure to upload them on my drive very important, I think the only problem I have with drive is that it is just 15gigabyte.

Yes, because all of your files are saved in the cloud and will not be lost if your devices are misplaced, damaged, or stolen. These files can be saved to Google Drive automatically.

Of course i used it to save almost everything I'm afraid of losing it and the reason is that there is a time that my memory got formated with my works on it.
Every body does you can lose your documents and other personal information and it's quite difficult to hack so it's safe

Do you guys ever use Google Drive to keep track of your work and other aspects of work? Google Drive can be used for just about anything these days, and I think having the various options within it, helps me keep track of work. I use spreadsheet a lot, along with docs and other portions of drive. It's just great having everything in one place. Do you guys use Google Drive often?
Yes, I use Google drive to save my documents. When I lost my phone, I was able to recover few files that were saved up there. It's good.

Yes of course I used Google Drive to storage almost everything of my things because there was a time my memory card got formatted I lost everything since then I start using Google Drive.

I actually make use of Google for most of the time that I'm doing but my only problem with using Google is that they keep tracking their users data and selling it off most likely.

Saving work by using Google drive is good and also bad. It's good in the sense that it's safe and secured, and it's bad in the way if you don't have data, you won't be able to open the work that you saved.

Do you guys ever use Google Drive to keep track of your work and other aspects of work? Google Drive can be used for just about anything these days, and I think having the various options within it, helps me keep track of work. I use spreadsheet a lot, along with docs and other portions of drive. It's just great having everything in one place. Do you guys use Google Drive often?
Yes.
I make use of google drive to store most of my documents.
It is save and even if you lose your phone or it gets flashed, the documents saved to google drive remains and you can access via any other device.

I only recently discovered the usefulness of Google drive when I was working on an excel spreadsheet I lost twice but I didn't give it much attention because I was already saving my files to an external hard drive.

Yes.
I use google drive to save all sorts of documents. it is save and helps me keep track of my works.
I think it is reliable.

Early last year, I had to deal with data loss due to a faulty hard disk drive and since then I have made the move to cloud storage. I use google drives to store files relating to work and even a couple of personal documents. It's efficient and can be recovered seamlessly. I wonder why I didn't make the switch earlier

I only make use of Google drive anytime I want to download file from the internet. The file are usually in large format and I don't want them to take space on my computer system.

I use Google drive to back up my working files as well as to create back up for my devices. Apart from Google drive, I also use other services like Dropbox, One drive, etc.

Is great to save your work with Google drive, yet I don't actually utilize Google drive to save, however is great to utilize Google drive to your work track. Well I sincerely don't utilize it for work, yet from what I know, it should work, as I've never heard anybody disapprove of it.

Yes, I save most of my work, photos and documents in Google drive. It is very safe to save them there because you will never loose them even if you loose your phone or device. Retrieving them later will be so much easier.

Am full aware of Google drive I have friends that uses it but have not use it before I know it is saver to use it in storing some information, I will try and use it

I don't use google drive to save my works. I don't know why I am so confident in my works that I can never lose my documents. Still, I provide other alternatives to Google Drive to save my files.

I only make use of Google drive whenever I want to safe heavy file. I have host of other storage media in which I save different file for future reference and uses.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back