What's new

Do you use any browser extensions for SEO?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I use the Brave browser, and a couple Chrome browsers. Yes I use a lot of browsers and have a lot of tabs open haha. But I was curious if you guys know of any SEO tools you can get through chromes extension store or what Brave offers. Do you guys know of any extensions for both Chrome an Brave browsers that are worth using?

I use the Brave browser, and a couple Chrome browsers. Yes I use a lot of browsers and have a lot of tabs open haha. But I was curious if you guys know of any SEO tools you can get through chromes extension store or what Brave offers. Do you guys know of any extensions for both Chrome an Brave browsers that are worth using?
Yes, when I started working as an article writer, I also added some extensions to my Chrome browser. It helped me find top-trending and low-competition keywords and write SEO-based articles.

Some of the extensions that I was using were: Keywords Everywhere, BuzzSumo, and UberSuggest.

i think this is one of the reasons i like the chrome browser more than any other browser because the process of adding extension to it is very easy and seamless.

For SEO, a number of browser add-ons are available, including Pagespeed Insights, NinjaOutreach Lite, and others. These tools can be used for duties like website traffic analysis, finding load time and metadata improvement opportunities, and looking at page quality standards.

I have used multiple SEO browser extensions for Chrome and Firefox. However, currently I am not using any SEO browser extensions. That's because these extensions slowed my browsers.

Yes, when I started working as an article writer, I also added some extensions to my Chrome browser. It helped me find top-trending and low-competition keywords and write SEO-based articles.

Some of the extensions that I was using were: Keywords Everywhere, BuzzSumo, and UberSuggest.
Those are great tools to use for SEO-based article writing. Keywords Everywhere is a popular keyword research tool that displays search volume data and related keywords directly in your browser.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back