What's new

Do you use a ticket system or standard email for support needs?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to support needs for your site, business, service, etc, do you use a ticketing system or do you just have an email that users/customers can contact you at?

In the past for a site I used to work on, I would use freshdesk, and people would email us through a support email. All emails would come to freshdesk and I'd respond there. I kinda liked it, but I don't have a need for it for my sites.

But have you used a ticket system or do you prefer using email?

I'll prefer to use email system instead of tickets. I've responded via email and I can see how quick and effective that is. Tickets will only serve to slow things down in my opinion.

When it comes to support needs for your site, business, service, etc, do you use a ticketing system or do you just have an email that users/customers can contact you at?

In the past for a site I used to work on, I would use freshdesk, and people would email us through a support email. All emails would come to freshdesk and I'd respond there. I kinda liked it, but I don't have a need for it for my sites.

I usually use the ticketing system on a website. However, when I do not get a response, they I would have no option but to use the email address in order to send the mail.

I usually use the ticketing system on a website. However, when I do not get a response, they I would have no option but to use the email address in order to send the mail.
That's the more reason why I've always preferred using an email support system because it's usually more effective and you can be sure someone will definitely pick it up.

That's the more reason why I've always preferred using an email support system because it's usually more effective and you can be sure someone will definitely pick it up.

I do not think that ticketing system is bad per say. I think that both of them are good. However, sometimes, ticketing system may lead you to wait for long times due to many reasons such as admin forgetting to check for any pending request in the ticketing system.

In the site where I work, I make use of support tickets in order to get my message across to the customer care support. I think this system is more structured than the traditional email method, and therefore brings more order

Email tools would be preferable by me and this is because I love the features and program wherein I can reply to customers message virtually rather than picking tickets for late response thus it could be dangerous for business.

I do not like the ticket method at all. I just like to make a standard complaint so that I will use ot to lodge my complaint. The ticket method can be very annoying. I don't like it.

On my business, I use social media communication tool like messenger, Viber, telegram for support system, however, when I have to use a support, I prefer to have a live chat

For customer support requirements, using a ticketing system is frequently favored. Ticketing systems offer features like tracking and prioritizing support requests, automating replies, assigning tickets to particular agents, and generating reports on support activity.

I don't even use any of those options. The option that I use to offer support is whatsapp. My WhatsApp business is always on and responding to customer's queries. I think it is faster that way.

Yes that's very important especially if you have a good business online, this will be a good idea, I don't really know much about it but I'm very sure it will be good if you add such options.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back