What's new

Do you upgrade your account in a Ptc site?

I don't know why I don't trust PTC sites because I see most of those sites are scam. I have a friend who lose over $50 on PTC sites.

I tried so hard but I have find it difficult earning money from ptc website. I do hear people talk of upgraded through their referrals. Am disappointed till now have not been making money at all.

A good advise is that you should not even try it because ninety five of the paid to click sites out there will tell you upgrade in order to withdraw your money but you will never get paid in the end.
A lot of PTC sites allow the members to upgrade account by paying membership fees. When you upgrade our membership, they say that you will receive more ads to click, thus will earn more money. I have upgraded my account on a couple of PTC sites, however, I was not very satisfied with what I earned, therefore, I did not renew the membership for the second month.

I once upgraded on star clicks. They said by paying $20, I will have access to ads worth $4. By spending $20, I would be earning $120 and make a whopping profits of $100. I understood how hypothetical my calculation was only when I upgraded. I managed to earn just $30 by spending $20, and yet I even did not reach payment threshold.
To be honest, most of these websites are not genuine enough. Imaging paying $20 and not reaching the threshold. That's really bad. But if am the one, I won't even subscribe to become a member because the profit margin makes it clear that it's not legit.

I have worked on different PTC sites, but I have never updated my accounts. I am one of those people who find it hard to earn money, so I refuse to risk it on a site that does not give me a real guarantee and satisfaction.
There are some sites which needs upgrading before you can make a withdrawal but i can never upgrade on a pct sites that pays penny , knowing fully well that the probability of me getting scam is 99%.

Yes you can upgrad your pay to click site by buying membership card,which will enhance you to make a lot of money daily,you can try that.

There are some sites which needs upgrading before you can make a withdrawal but i can never upgrade on a pct sites that pays penny , knowing fully well that the probability of me getting scam is 99%.
That's the problem with PTC sites, the percentage of scams is high. I have seen legitimate sites that pay without inconvenience, however, I still find it hard to pay for a membership. I did enough with dedicating my time for a few cents.

Sometimes I don't see the need in upgrading my account; I'd rather be patient and wait for whatever time granted to me than push myself and fall victim to a scam by accident.

Nope,i don't even work on PTC sites because from what i've heard most of them are not legit, they dont even pay. Even if i work on a PTC site, i doubt i'll upgrade my account.

I made the mistake of upgrading on one PTC platforms some years back and I was scammed before reaching the minimum payout level. Ever since then, I have never made the mistake of upgrading to any PTC platforms again. I am not trying to discourage anyone from upgrading, one just has to very careful while doing so.

In as much as I would love to upgrade my account on ptc sites, I still find it very hard to subscribe for membership upgrade simply because I am not sure of the legitimacy.

In as much as I would love to upgrade my account on ptc sites, I still find it very hard to subscribe for membership upgrade simply because I am not sure of the legitimacy.
Most PTC sites rent bots means you need to have a direct referral to profit fully from upgrade membership some others suddenly stop paying their members means in both cases it is risky.

I will like to upgrade my account on ptc sites inorder to earn more money. I am just skeptical of the legitimacy of most of the ptc sites and I am afraid it may end up to be a scam. It's good to upgrade inorder to earn more.

I have never upgrade my account in any of this pay to click websites because I believe that they are all scammers, and investing your money with them will definitely make it easy for them to get away with it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back