What's new

Do you upgrade your account in a Ptc site?

I have come across several PTC platforms and some of them are legit and some of them are not legit but I wouldn't try upgrading anything.

I did it once in 2018, upgraded to premium and ended up with 20-30 more site clicks. Unfortunately the place ended up giving me virus. Well one of the ads. Had a bad feeling about the place and then quit. But they were paying out. Just ads were spammish.

I have come across several PTC platforms and some of them are legit and some of them are not legit but I wouldn't try upgrading anything.
Upgrading didn't hurt any
Premium membership gets you so many more clicks but that's where some of the spam virus ads are. I wasn't aware at the time.

Personally I dont like upgrading in a ptc site because I was scam with one ptc site sometime ago so I have to be careful but if the site is very trusted and have proof I may consider,the only site I have upgraded account is neobux back then but now I dont know what happen since its been long I visited the site

Their is no point upgrading the account when it comes to taking regards from PTC site. I'll only upgrade with the amount I've earned from the PTC site.

I will never practice such. And the truth is that I have never believed that you willmor cannever earn from such practice of upgrading your accounts on any paid to click platform out there

I have never upgraded my account on any PTC site, though I always see the option to upgrade and earn more but I would only upgrade if I get my first payment but I have never been paid by any PTC site

No! I don't upgrade my account because most of the sites would require my debit card details so I can purchase the upgrade.

There are some pay to click websites that are very legit but what will eventually put you off it is that you won't be able to earn enough for you to make a living. That is exactly why many online users eventually pull out of the game.

I will always shy away from platforms that will tell me to upgrade my account to any higher package to get more payment. I don't think that will be genuine at the end

upgrades are necessary in everything's we do , when you upgrade your site or account you will find it very simple for usage , also it helps you to keep your site functionable

Well, I only did it twice and both times, I was fooled, because once I got my money, the sites became scams. (n) (n)
So I would not repeat. I prefer to earn less but do not take certain risks.

I once upgraded my account in a ptc site , I remember the upgrade system involved BAP points. Unfortunately the site turned scam before I could even start making any profit out of my deposit.

I do not really have much experience when it comes to paid to click sites though but the few ones I have joined, I have never upgraded my account. Though they would tell you to upgrade to earn fast

I have never invested in ptc sites. in games like coinbirds, drift biz, topbirds yes, but I doubled my investment. it is risky, do not invest more than you can lose, because the project can be closed at any time and you will be left with nothing.

It do hear of people upgrading their account on PTC,due to in ability to know which of the site is real so many do not upgrade my account since upgrade is Done with money

When I was active on ptc sites (but now they are no longer active), I often upgrade my membership, but if really the ptc site is legit, and I have a lot of direct referrals with profitable results, but don't use rent referrals because most of them are bots.

When I was active on ptc sites (but now they are no longer active), I often upgrade my membership, but if really the ptc site is legit, and I have a lot of direct referrals with profitable results, but don't use rent referrals because most of them are bots.

so yes, it's worth it. if you have 5-10 reffs that are active daily, it is worth upgrading to the premium plan and you earn more. and especially if you are also active every day.

A lot of PTC sites allow the members to upgrade account by paying membership fees. When you upgrade our membership, they say that you will receive more ads to click, thus will earn more money. I have upgraded my account on a couple of PTC sites, however, I was not very satisfied with what I earned, therefore, I did not renew the membership for the second month.
There was a time i was earning from a paid to click site.
I was not asked to renew membership or upgrade my account. I made out of the site because the pay was too low.

PTC sites have already decided not to be helpful to members anymore. There's no free earning like before again. I would advise you to stop working on the site and look for alternative site out there

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back