What's new

Do you upgrade your account in a Ptc site?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
A lot of PTC sites allow the members to upgrade account by paying membership fees. When you upgrade our membership, they say that you will receive more ads to click, thus will earn more money. I have upgraded my account on a couple of PTC sites, however, I was not very satisfied with what I earned, therefore, I did not renew the membership for the second month.

I will if I am sure about a site and it is a reasonable price. When I belonged to ClixSense I used to pay $18 a year which was well worth it for the extra perks. I also upgraded with Neobux but did it through collecting points on the site rather than paying out money. It did not work out well for me and I earned very little.

That's fantasy, i upgraded my account to premium at cointiply, but earned nothing. The upgrading sometimes doesn't worth it, they just want to milk from us all the time, and not wanting us to milk from them.

I think working on the PTC site for sometime to earn enough to upgrade your account and start earning extra can be considered a good strategy with PTC earning

I have worked on different PTC sites, but I have never updated my accounts. I am one of those people who find it hard to earn money, so I refuse to risk it on a site that does not give me a real guarantee and satisfaction.

I will if I am sure about a site and it is a reasonable price. When I belonged to ClixSense I used to pay $18 a year which was well worth it for the extra perks. I also upgraded with Neobux but did it through collecting points on the site rather than paying out money. It did not work out well for me and I earned very little.
I signed up for clicksense and neobux bur never got started on these sites. I did upgrade my account on a lot of PTC sites that worked on revenue sharing model (you were supposed to buy advertising credit calld ad pack and earned revenue on ad pack).

I signed up for clicksense and neobux bur never got started on these sites. I did upgrade my account on a lot of PTC sites that worked on revenue sharing model (you were supposed to buy advertising credit calld ad pack and earned revenue on ad pack).
When I read about the perks you get for upgrading I often think it's not worth it for the money they ask. I was looking at Cointiply and what they offer and I can't see it would make much difference to my earnings. The only site I ever thought was worth it was ClixSense and I made quite a lot of extra money there.

I once upgraded on star clicks. They said by paying $20, I will have access to ads worth $4. By spending $20, I would be earning $120 and make a whopping profits of $100. I understood how hypothetical my calculation was only when I upgraded. I managed to earn just $30 by spending $20, and yet I even did not reach payment threshold.

Your answer discourages me. I joined star clicks as a micro job task. Since the site offers 10 cents every day, I have been clicking ads since some days. I was thinking to upgrade, but I will have to hold myself..

Sometimes I really don't see any need for account upgrade, I'd rather be patient and wait for any time allotted for me down to rush myself and fall for scam by chance

I never upgraded before around PTC site. Cos I don't have interest in earning from it nor investing my hard earned funds into it. I'm simply keeping my attention on more rewarding site.

I once upgraded on star clicks. They said by paying $20, I will have access to ads worth $4. By spending $20, I would be earning $120 and make a whopping profits of $100. I understood how hypothetical my calculation was only when I upgraded. I managed to earn just $30 by spending $20, and yet I even did not reach payment threshold.
That is why I never trust these paid to click websites. Because I do imagine who will pay the ads that worth 1 cent on a normal day and pay me 1 USD just because I upgraded my account. So that is why I never upgraded to any of there package before. And moreover I don't waste my time on PTC websites anymore.

This is my first experience on a paid to post site. I'll love to hear from those who have upgraded on this platform though I've seen some members with special name features and got to know they upgraded one way or the other. I'm here to learn anyways

A lot of PTC sites allow the members to upgrade account by paying membership fees. When you upgrade our membership, they say that you will receive more ads to click, thus will earn more money. I have upgraded my account on a couple of PTC sites, however, I was not very satisfied with what I earned, therefore, I did not renew the membership for the second month.
This is actually my first time hearing of such a thing. I never knew one could upgrade a paid to comment account. But from the comments above me, it seems it's not that profitable.

Most of the paid to click platforms that requires you to upgrade your account will definitely not make you any reasonable amount of money.

I have searched internet for 2 years to find genuine PT sites for online earning. I found most of them are fake and asks us to upgrade our account for better earning. Only site owners earn from our hard earned money and then they vanish in a year or two. Lots of my friends have such experience. Also upgrading in few genuine sites like Neobux, Clicksense and Scarlet- does not give benefits worth upgrade costs and efforts.

Though I have not come across such a ptc website before but to be frank, if I do, I can't upgrade except they want to deduct the money from my earning with them but not with my money.

Nah. I will not pay for such. I can't even more than double even if I subscribe. It will just be a waste of time and money. These PTC sites pay peanuts in the first place.

There is this ptp website that I joined I even forgot about the website when I received the message that I got 5 USD for the upgrade my referral made. That prompt me to want to upgrade. But I was afraid if I after the upgrade I will not receive ads as they promise

I really don't do PTC website because I see all of them as been a scam. A lot of them tell their members to upgrade and at the end of the day they will just not see any useful from the website even after upgrading

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back