What's new

Do you upgrade to a new phone every year?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you upgrade your phone every year? Or, do you keep the same phone for a few years and then upgrade to a new one later on? For me it's the latter. I have a budget phone a Samsung Galaxy A51, which is fine for what I use it for. But I know that it will eventually get to a point where I will need to upgrade. So I'll just buy another budget phone when the time comes. :D

What about you though?

I always keep my phones for as many years as I can until they no longer support certain apps that I use or until they can no longer upgrade to the latest version of say Android. At the moment I have the Huawei P30 and I have had it just over a year now, prior to that my daughter had it for a year and it is still updating and the apps are still working that I use as well so I have no reason to want to upgrade to a new phone at the moment. I know in about a year or so I will need to upgrade again but for now, the phone I have is perfect for me and works for what I need.

I would say 99% of people who buy a phone every year don't need it, I keep my phone for 4-5 years and after I am thinking about buying a new one.

Do you upgrade your phone every year? Or, do you keep the same phone for a few years and then upgrade to a new one later on? For me it's the latter. I have a budget phone a Samsung Galaxy A51, which is fine for what I use it for. But I know that it will eventually get to a point where I will need to upgrade. So I'll just buy another budget phone when the time comes. :D

What about you though?
Using mobile phone has become the need of every person.Every year the latest technology introduce are done in mobile phones. Because there are new features in the mobile that come every year, because of this every person wants to get a new phone and use it with upgrade technology. In this way also I upgrade my new phone every year or take a new mobile every year

I keep my phone as long as the battery and camera are functional, and it supports the basic version of the apps o need. I've learned from an early stage not to splurge money on things that are not ideal, and I can't break the habit now.

What about you though?
No because I use phones for simple stuff like scrolling through social media and it doesn't require brand new phone every year plus I don't have funds for that some peaple buy brand new phones because they want to show it to others and I don't so there is no reason for me to buy new phone every year

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back