Do You Upcycle Clothes

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Generally speaking, I do not buy clothes that I wear at home. When my outdoors clothes get old, I wear at home and when these clothes become too old, I use them to wipe floors, tables, kitchen counter, etc. This is the only way I upcycle clothes. Do you upcycle clothes, how do you do it?

I do the same, when it's old I use it to be at home and I don't go out with it and when it's old enough to even take it home I use it as rags or I throw it directly in the trash.

I do the same, when it's old I use it to be at home and I don't go out with it and when it's old enough to even take it home I use it as rags or I throw it directly in the trash.
Have you repurposed your clothes? I have seen a lot of people make shorts from tshirts, bags from shorts, pillow cover from shirts. Have you tried something like this?

I am always of the habit of trying to maximize and manage whatever I have in such a way that I wouldn't be spending money unnecessarily but when it comes to my clothes, there is a state my clothes with gets, I will no longer have the interest of even wearing the at home. I would either dispose them or give it out to charity.

Yes, I am also a guy who does not like to spend a lot of money on clothes. I want to wear clean clothes, I want to wear clothes appropriate for the occasion. I also like to reuse clothes so that I can delay buying new clothes

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back