What's new

Do you try to invest in something new every year?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Investing into something can be tough, but I have always wanted to invest in things that I could see potentially being popular or huge. I like to make an investment on a thing or two every year. Sometimes the investment pays off, and sometimes it doesn't.

Do you like to invest in new things often?

I rarely attempt new things, I usually continue to invest in something that has turned out to be fruitful for me for years. There are a lot of risks associated with investing in mew things.

I love to try out new business every year. Infact I always feel like there is no business I cannot do. Like I have ability to carry out any business in this world. I am planning to carry out selling of provisions in my hostel.

The most important thing for me is that I should be investing into the right thing and not just something new. If I see something and I believe there is opportunity there then that is what I'm going to invest.

Every year we always have new products that emerge. Out of this product you have no idea which one will prove to be a good investment so I try my best to invest in the ones I know have potential.

My issue now is that am facing some salary reduction in where am working so I can't save to reach my targeted,I always invest in mid year what I save from my salary but last year I skip investing and no investment was made by me but this year I believe the project I want to invest in must be accomplished,

Investing into something can be tough, but I have always wanted to invest in things that I could see potentially being popular or huge. I like to make an investment on a thing or two every year. Sometimes the investment pays off, and sometimes it doesn't.

Do you like to invest in new things often?
I do this sometimes but not all the time. I am a kind of person who is very scared of anything that has to.do with investments so I am always careful to try out a lot of things.

Currently I am using the little money I have to invest on my business ,,so i dont have time for online investment , lately i was scammed onlune by sun solar and that's the main reason why i decided to stay away from online investment for now .

I like trying out new things, not on a yearly basis though but when ever i can. The only thing holding me back in most cases is the funds to do so. I have so many investments i would like to try out and see where it leads.

There used to be a time when I would invest in different things each year but I slowly realized it wasn't working doing it that way. Now I tend to invest in something I know is doing well and I know would benefit an investment so that I don't lose money and instead, work towards making the investment worth it.

At the moment I have invested in a forum I am slowly building up and seeing how that goes now before I invest more.

No, I always invest in at least one thing every year. I do not find it necessary in ensuring that such investment should be a new one.
I do my research before investing, And if it check my boxes, U would not hesitate to invest in it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back