What's new

Do you try different content management systems

I've had the experience of working with blog spot and WordPress and I have to confess that they are both easy to use, WordPress just needs plugins

Yeah, there are a few others that are easy to use and require no coding skills as well, like wix and the likes. These systems makes web design very easy and easily accessible.

Yes, wordpress is easy to use. You do not need any coding skills. You do not even have to spend money on themes and plugins as there are a lot of free themes and plugins.
Wow I love it already. It means someone like me who is a complete novice in this can easily use it. But then I would still have to browse and check how it works

I don't have any favorite because I have not used any CMS. However, I guess I will be using wordpress because they say it is easy.
WordPress is a popular content management system and its popular with e commerce sites but there are different types and examples of management system like component content management system, document management system etc so it's good to know about these and then decide the best

Different types of content management systems

When choosing a content management system (CMS) for your business, it helps to understand the differences between the various types, their features and functions, and pricing models.

Types and examples of content management systems

There are three broad types of CMS software: open source, proprietary and Software-as-a-Service CMS, including cloud-based solutions.
Open source CMS
You can download open source CMS software at no initial cost. There are no licence or upgrade fees, or contracts. However, with open source CMS you may have to pay for:
  • technical help during installation and set up
  • customisation to extend the software beyond the core offering
  • compatible templates, add-ons and plugins (although free versions may be available)
  • staff training
  • support, including regularly updating the software
Examples of the most widely used open source CMS platforms include:
  • WordPress
  • Joomla
  • Drupal
  • Magento (e-commerce)
  • PrestaShop (e-commerce)
Post automatically merged:

Different types of content management systems

When choosing a content management system (CMS) for your business, it helps to understand the differences between the various types, their features and functions, and pricing models.

Types and examples of content management systems

There are three broad types of CMS software: open source, proprietary and Software-as-a-Service CMS, including cloud-based solutions.
Open source CMS
You can download open source CMS software at no initial cost. There are no licence or upgrade fees, or contracts. However, with open source CMS you may have to pay for:
  • technical help during installation and set up
  • customisation to extend the software beyond the core offering
  • compatible templates, add-ons and plugins (although free versions may be available)
  • staff training
  • support, including regularly updating the software
Examples of the most widely used open source CMS platforms include:
  • WordPress
  • Joomla
  • Drupal
  • Magento (e-commerce)
  • PrestaShop (e-commerce)

Actually I don't try different website content management system. I actually use WordPress because of its indelible features and I have also used Xenforo, which is quite good.

I've used blogger, wix and one thing I've come to discover asides the fact that WordPress doesn't require much coding is the fact that WordPress also has the advantage of providing both free and premium plugins.
This makes them standout from the rest.

I see a lot of people giving good comments about WordPress snd recommending it for other people, I want to ask how sure are we that it is the best im this aspect

I personally think that the best content management is WordPress it have been the best for me for many years I have been using wordpress for three years now and I have never regretted it for one day it gives you everything you need both themes and plugins.

If you are looking at managing the content that you have on the website that you have developed then I think it is very important because you have to be able to stay up-to-date and also to ensure that everything is very neatly compartmentalized when it comes to the website because it will allow people to interact with the website a lot easier.

Yes I always try new CMS as it is really fun to test new system after using certain CMS time and time and you will something new from that as some of open source system means it is great way to learn from it.

WordPress is my most used.

Lately I've been trying out Ghost and Drupal. Ghost especially is nice and I may use it for an upcoming project.

WordPress is my most used.

Lately I've been trying out Ghost and Drupal. Ghost especially is nice and I may use it for an upcoming project.
These are two different management systems that I have not heard of before however I think that it is very good to become aware of different management systems at an early stage because if necessary you can always research them and see the benefits that they are able to offer.

These are two different management systems that I have not heard of before however I think that it is very good to become aware of different management systems at an early stage because if necessary you can always research them and see the benefits that they are able to offer.
Ghost is on the up and up. Popular big names like Napster use them as well as DuckDuckGo. It is amazing what they have been able to build and they have a strong fanbase that supports them.

Ghost is on the up and up. Popular big names like Napster use them as well as DuckDuckGo. It is amazing what they have been able to build and they have a strong fanbase that supports them.
DuckDuckGo is something that i have heard of before and the main reason that i looked at this one is because of the name which actually drew me to it which i think is a good marketing strategy.

I am been using that search engine for almost 3 years now. I wanted to move away from Google. I will use Google if I need more fine-tuned searches but only ever in a private tab!

I am been using that search engine for almost 3 years now. I wanted to move away from Google. I will use Google if I need more fine-tuned searches but only ever in a private tab!
The one thing that i really don't like when it comes to google is that they are always tracking your location when you are searching the web and i think that this is an invasion of privacy.

The one thing that i really don't like when it comes to google is that they are always tracking your location when you are searching the web and i think that this is an invasion of privacy.
This is one of the main reasons I only use it in a private tab as well as connected to a VPN. They don't care about anyone's privacy. I have moved almost entirely away from Google. It is impossible to do away with them completely since I do make use of Adsense and they track you on other people's sites who use them though.

VPN is a very important thing however for most of the crypto related sites they generally don't allow you access to the site if you are using a vpn, especially some of the forums.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back