What's new

Do you trust websites that are for sale, financially speaking?

I've heard good reviews from flippa and sites like that, what I can say is you need to be careful when investing in all these websites. Do extensive researches first
As far as I'm concerned it will always be a very bad move when you want to make such kind of investment and you don't research very well before paying your money because it might not really end well for you.

I think I don't have an issue with that. I think the biggest deal is the fact that researching the legality of these sites is somewhat strenuous being that you have to be diligent and weigh the pros and cons as well.

Anything that at to be sold online or offline are not trustworthy , even if they are perfectly funcgioning well, you still need to make a necessary research on the product or sites before buying them.

Well, the risk involved in trading your site on flippa and other platforms is the same as trading your crypto currencies with individuals. You just have to hope for it success.

I don't have any problem with them , after all there are so many websites out there on domain platforms being listed for sale. But you can't just buy it like that , you must also be able to carry out personal research on this website

Truth be told , when trying to buy anything in business , you must be careful and make your findings first to know the real reason why the business is being sold before you proceed to buy it.

Well, if I find a site that was on sale, then the very first thing I would ask is: "Why the owner is selling the site?" Sometimes people sell their sites for a profit. However, I would never sell a well-established site ever.

Well, if I find a site that was on sale, then the very first thing I would ask is: "Why the owner is selling the site?" Sometimes people sell their sites for a profit. However, I would never sell a well-established site ever.
There are some websites that are free from harm when you buy them , they are only been sold because the owner of the websites needed money to finance another project.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back