What's new

Do you trust sites that require you to pay before earning?

Don't waste your funds paying first time to an income site that wants you to pay before you start earning with them. They aren't trusted earning site.

Actually, there is no way any legitimate website would be asking for any kind of payment before they will allow you to make money from it unless you are buying something.

I don't like to go to those site because they are scam as far as I'm concern because i see no reason why you will ask me for instead $1 before you me $2.

Thanks to more online involvement these days, trusting a site should no longer be a problem. If a site requires me to make a payment firsthand all I need to do is open a new tab and check all the reviews I can lay my eyes on about the site. By the time I'm done checking my decision would've been made.

Don't waste your funds paying first time to an income site that wants you to pay before you start earning with them. They aren't trusted earning site.
I was once invited to a site that has a membership fee for the regular and one for premium members. There is no free membership so I did not bother to create an account since in my mind that is an investment and not an earning site. I have learned my lessons of scam sites and I am always careful.

I don't think all of them are fake as most people put it. If you go too much for free things, they will end up wasting your time and you will be sure to receive nothing in the end.

I was once invited to a site that has a membership fee for the regular and one for premium members. There is no free membership so I did not bother to create an account since in my mind that is an investment and not an earning site. I have learned my lessons of scam sites and I am always careful.
Very good, you're a smart user online. No one should just invest in such unregistered investment site which has no license if operation. They are claiming to be an earning site, still they are asking for membership upgrade before a user can earn substantial amount of money.

My principle with online earnings always is that I will never ever use my money to pay on any website before being able to get some earnings.

I don't really trust such website that requires you pay before earning but there lot of genuine websites and many and earning from it. if I'm well convinced about it and I will pay before earning

Investment sites are not always scam , there are few that are still and are a legit company. But if sites like ptc based or faucets ask for money before withdrawing , these are scam sites obviously.

I don't most often engage in this kind of site because I don't trust them most of this site are associated with scammers after investment of the sum of money at the end of you will discover it's scammed.

Investment sites are not always scam , there are few that are still and are a legit company. But if sites like ptc based or faucets ask for money before withdrawing , these are scam sites obviously.
Yes my very good friend. Not all investment sites are scam, their are some PTC sites have heard testimonies about them after successful members upgrade.

I don't most often engage in this kind of site because I don't trust them most of this site are associated with scammers after investment of the sum of money at the end of you will discover it's scammed.
Like 95% of the sites who ask for payment before you can take out your earnings are mostly scam. The annoying thing is that most of them do not even let you know about this until you are about to make withdrawals.

I understand your point here my brother , most of the investment websites are not scam and there are some of them that calls themselves investment site and they ended up scamming people.

Most sites that would ask for a deposit before you withdraw is mostly airdrops sites which most often turn out to be scam so it's best to just neglect such messages

If I am new to a site and I have not even started getting paid for the work I am doing there, I will not concider for a bit taking that offer of paying to get paid on such platforms because that smells like a scam already

I understand your point here my brother , most of the investment websites are not scam and there are some of them that calls themselves investment site and they ended up scamming people.
Yeah , those investment sites that are running from very long like 2+ years can be trusted since they are real and legit company. And it is also easy to detect any investment site which is scam from beginning itself by their website interface and the domain name.

Of course no. That is why I am doing more research on that website. from twitter and other forums. It is quite difficult to search legit investment site, scammers are everywhere and it is easier now to scam people because of the pandemic. If you are asking about crypto invest on the web I would suggest you should see Binance. It has many investment that pays decent payment.
I don't really trust sites that requires me to pay before earning because it is not all sides that I legit actually the one that asked you to pay before earning

Me too I . always very skeptical when it comes to seeing some certain type of platforms asking or requesting that I make some certain amount of payment to increase my earning potential. I never fall for such arrangement

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back