What's new

Do You Trust Online Investment?

Scam site's are all over everywhere, this day's you can hardly differentiate between a scam site and a Legit paying sites, for me I've never been scammed on these kinds of platforms.
I think it is quite easy to differentiate between a scam website and a legitimate website. I have been into a lot of them so I can actually do that but I fell for them because I wanted quick money.

I think it is quite easy to differentiate between a scam website and a legitimate website. I have been into a lot of them so I can actually do that but I fell for them because I wanted quick money.
That's true, but when working online for the first time you can't really differentiate between a scam an a legit paying sites, if you know what you are doing online you don't need any platform to tell you to that's a scam or a legit site.

That's true, but when working online for the first time you can't really differentiate between a scam an a legit paying sites, if you know what you are doing online you don't need any platform to tell you to that's a scam or a legit site.
As a newbie on the internet it is very difficult for you to differentiate between a legitimate website or a scam website. Unless you have someone who is guiding you online.

As a newbie on the internet it is very difficult for you to differentiate between a legitimate website or a scam website. Unless you have someone who is guiding you online.
That's true, as a newbie you are not expected to trust anything online because of the number scam's online, you need to be extra careful not to fall for those scam's.

Just like any kind of investment I am more concerned with the amount of money that I can be able to make at the end of the day and that is why I usually do research.

I am only going to trust online Investments that I think are verifiable to some certain extent. The fact that it is an online investment does not necessarily mean that you cannot be scammed.

That's true, as a newbie you are not expected to trust anything online because of the number scam's online, you need to be extra careful not to fall for those scam's.
Yeah, I always try as much as possible to advise newbies never to invest any money online until they start making money. You should start to make money first before investing as a newbie.

If it is not a pensioner who is good and knows well about technology and how one can use online to be earning money, it will be hard for such pensioner to trust any online investment.

There are some credible online investment platforms that can offer you huge returns .
But I would suggest that you seek expert advice before deciding to launch into that.
And if would be best if you save some percentage while using a certain percentage for the investment

Ever since my dad has been scammed by all these wonder banks back then, I've always being skeptical about these investments online and majority of the time, my instinct hasn't been wrong because they're always closed down in the end.

It is actually not a bad idea to invest in a business online, but it is crucial to consider the credibility.
Before I put my money in a company, I always do research on it—either offline or online—to verify that the founders are trustworthy individuals and that the firm is supported by a reliable project.

Yes ,I trust online investment but all online investment.many online investment do exist but only few are genuine. As for me I can use part of my pension for online investment in but not all

I am very skeptical on this. I can say that I can't trust them because most of them are scams and I have already fallen a victim of online scammers a couple of times.

Do you really trust online investment so much that you can even use part of you pension pay to invest into it?
No I don't trust that much it's a big move and I don't want to risk no matter how save it is you can't trust anyone these days you can lose a lot of money and it won't be good

Do you really trust online investment so much that you can even use part of you pension pay to invest into it?
Online investments wouldn't be much of a problem for me, although some of them are not beneficial, and I certainly wouldn't be shocked if the vast majority turned out to be scams.

I can't trust an online investment to the extent of investing part of my pension. If I want to invest, it'll be on things I can see with eyes. There are many things around me that invest on than investing on online investment.

Last edited:
I am usually not in Great support for online investment platforms. But whenever I see something that looks legit then I am going to do a lot of background check before investing my money into it.
I think on a personal basis,it is not actually a bad idea for someone to engage in online investment, because there are still many legit sites and businesses online that one can engage in,only that one need to do proper investigation.

I don't invest in a random website, I invest through legit investment and trading platforms and my own online businesses. When it comes to investing online, a lot of people end up investing in HYIP, which are scam investment programs

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back