What's new

Do You Trust Online Investment?

I am very sceptical about online investment platforms. So many of them will promise you certain percentage on daily basis but after sometime they will run away with all the money..

Well for me yes, I do trust some online investment but not all of them, as we all know we have lots of scam investment platforms online, you have to be very careful when it comes to investing online

Online investment is just like offline investment where one can be fruitful and the other is not and that is why you need your own research in order to curate what you put your money in.

I have actually lost some good amount of money on several online investment platforms. I will advise you to try to avoid them because they are all hyips.

It depends on the type of investment. For instance, if see coin that has potential of increasing in nearest future, I can invest few in it. But, all those site asking person to invest money with, I don't and I can't trust them

Well I as a youth and also someone who has knowledge about online investment, so how trust online investment but it all depends on the type of investments because it is not all investment that are legit.

My style for online investment is just like any other one out there. I am not going to be investing into something that I do not know anything about or is not verified.

I do not trust online investment platforms. There are a lot of fraudsters online and one can hardly tell the genuine online investment platforms from the fake ones. Even if i were to invest in an online investment platform, then i wouldn't use part of my pension. Pension is meant for retirement.

I have actually lost some good amount of money on several online investment platforms. I will advise you to try to avoid them because they are all hyips.
I don't really trust anything that has to do with investment online, the only investment I'll truths is trading,be it forex trading or crypto trading, But apart from that I don't really trust any investment platforms.

I don't really trust anything that has to do with investment online, the only investment I'll truths is trading,be it forex trading or crypto trading, But apart from that I don't really trust any investment platforms.
Yeah, cryptocurrency trading on forex trading and the two major type of investment you can make on the internet and not be afraid provided you have proper knowledge of how they work.

Yeah, cryptocurrency trading on forex trading and the two major type of investment you can make on the internet and not be afraid provided you have proper knowledge of how they work.
That's it, apart from these kinds of investment I consider the others as scam, you'll find lots of them on the internet, but have you ever fallen for a scam site?

I'm not in a situation where this would be relevant to me but if it was, I would ask myself how well I can trust my own skills and experience. If you need the money to survive, I think it's only worth investing/trading with it if you have a longer term track record of being overall profitable.

That's it, apart from these kinds of investment I consider the others as scam, you'll find lots of them on the internet, but have you ever fallen for a scam site?
Of course, I have invested some money on some platforms before and I end up losing them. Last month I also lost money on such platform because I wanted to make quick profit and run away. But the money is so infinitesimal because I was able to withdraw some.

Of course, I have invested some money on some platforms before and I end up losing them. Last month I also lost money on such platform because I wanted to make quick profit and run away. But the money is so infinitesimal because I was able to withdraw some.
That's very bad, I don't know why I don't trust sites that will require you to make a deposit before earning, even if you are being able to withdraw it theirs no guarantee that will going to stay for a long time.

It solely depends on the type of online investment as some are very legit. I personally don't really like online investment, so i only invest online amount i know i can afford to loss.

That's very bad, I don't know why I don't trust sites that will require you to make a deposit before earning, even if you are being able to withdraw it theirs no guarantee that will going to stay for a long time.
Any website that requires you to deposit money in order to make some certain percentage on daily basis is a scam. That is why you need to desist from them or better still learn a skill.

Any website that requires you to deposit money in order to make some certain percentage on daily basis is a scam. That is why you need to desist from them or better still learn a skill.
That's the best way out, I have seen many sites like this, they will pay you for the first and second time but after a couple of months they'll just runaway with your money.

That's the best way out, I have seen many sites like this, they will pay you for the first and second time but after a couple of months they'll just runaway with your money.
Probably, what actually made me to invest in the website is because they said that their withdrawal is daily. I withdrew for 3 days and they extended it to 5 days.

Probably, what actually made me to invest in the website is because they said that their withdrawal is daily. I withdrew for 3 days and they extended it to 5 days.
Scam site's are all over everywhere, this day's you can hardly differentiate between a scam site and a Legit paying sites, for me I've never been scammed on these kinds of platforms.

It all depends on the type of investment that is involved,online investment that is really genuine can be given a trial,based on the knowledge one have on the onlne venture one wants to get involved in.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back