Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Hiring anyone to work at your company can be a scary thing, but with passion and dedication, you can steer anyone into the right direction. Anyway, you don't always have good employees. Sometimes you'll encounter a worker who is bad at what they do, or give you nothing but trouble.

Most people I worked with, I have trusted, minus a few people here and there who either cheated me or caused issues, but for the most part, I rarely had issues with people.

What about you?

Hiring anyone to work at your company can be a scary thing, but with passion and dedication, you can steer anyone into the right direction. Anyway, you don't always have good employees. Sometimes you'll encounter a worker who is bad at what they do, or give you nothing but trouble.

Most people I worked with, I have trusted, minus a few people here and there who either cheated me or caused issues, but for the most part, I rarely had issues with people.

What about you?
The truth is that it is not possible yo trust all of the people who are working with you. There are some of them who will love to do things in dubious ways so you cannot trust all of them.

You completely trust your staff in my country at your own risk. They are always looking for loopholes to exploit the business. Sometimes, we know what they are doing, we just turn a blind eye. But you must supervise and monitor your business very well in my country.

I don't really own a business at the moment, but I think before you can be able to employ someone you have to trust them, I think you have to trust them before you can employ them.

I hire people online, I have hired offline in the past, but these days I only have online business and hire people online. Since I do not know these people, I do not trust them fully.

I think you can trust them but not all of them especially online,you are not expected to trust anybody, we have a lot of scammers online you have to be very careful with the person you trust.
I think people are not to be trusted, if you really want to stay profitable you don't need to trust anyone, if you are good at doing that I'm very sure you are going to enjoy it.

I think people are not to be trusted, if you really want to stay profitable you don't need to trust anyone, if you are good at doing that I'm very sure you are going to enjoy it.
Trusting people is not really bad but you should always do that with some level of carefulness. Your employees should have your trust to a certain level but you must also have rules and regulations.

Trusting people is not really bad but you should always do that with some level of carefulness. Your employees should have your trust to a certain level but you must also have rules and regulations.
Yes exactly, you are not expect trust anyone that comes your way, if you know what you are doing you are expected to make a good plan on how to achieve your success.

Yes exactly, you are not expect trust anyone that comes your way, if you know what you are doing you are expected to make a good plan on how to achieve your success.
Even though it is very important and necessary to have trustworthy people around you whenever you are running a business but even at that you need to tread with caution. As a business person you need to do everything legally and professionally when dealing with people.

Most people probably won't have complete faith in all of their workers. Confidence that someone will carry out their obligations is the foundation of trust. Employees must have confidence in their coworkers' abilities to do their respective portions of the shared job to a high standard.

Even though it is very important and necessary to have trustworthy people around you whenever you are running a business but even at that you need to tread with caution. As a business person you need to do everything legally and professionally when dealing with people.
that's true though, but you are not expected to trust anyone you come across, a lot of people are making this big mistake of trusting people they meet,they ended up regretting it.

I do not have a business yet, meaning I also do not have employees.
But I best believe it is impossible to trust all of your employees. You can only trust them to a certain level and not totally. Humans are unpredictable so it is hard trusting anyone.

that's true though, but you are not expected to trust anyone you come across, a lot of people are making this big mistake of trusting people they meet,they ended up regretting it.
like I stated before, trust is not gifted instead it is earned. You should not trust people who have not earned your trust if not you may actually end up regretting. You need to vet people before trusting them.
Yeah, as a human being there should be some level of scepticism with your employees. That is why some business ventures always have security in place in order to make sure that anyone does not involve in illegal things in the business environment.
Yeah, as a human being there should be some level of scepticism with your employees. That is why some business ventures always have security in place in order to make sure that anyone does not involve in illegal things in the business environment.

Last edited:
like I stated before, trust is not gifted instead it is earned. You should not trust people who have not earned your trust if not you may actually end up regretting. You need to vet people before trusting them.

I completely agree with you sir, we earn trust, before you can earn one's trust it takes a lot of time, but we still have some people that do good to you just to earn your trust.

I am a person that believes only on myself. I can't trust anyone completely. No matter how sound a staff I have, I musr make sure I supervise them. I don't get so busy and believe a Staff can completely handle things.

What about you?
I think it's very important to trust your employees, but I don't think it's possible to trust them all because you don't know them very well in real life, so that's why many businesses have security, background checks, and things like that.

I completely agree with you sir, we earn trust, before you can earn one's trust it takes a lot of time, but we still have some people that do good to you just to earn your trust.
That is actually very true because some people can do anything so that you will believe they are trustworthy. But not with standing you need to be very careful with a kind of people you trust.

Trust is not something you can gain immediately, it takes a lot of time before you can gain someone trust, I don't think you can trust all the people working for you, it takes time.

I won't employ anyone whom I can't trust to work for me. Your workers are left in charge of your business and if you entrust your business in the hands of those who you can't trust to take care of it well, the business might be in jeopardy.

What about you?

I will always trust my work is to some extent because hiring them to work for me means that I am ready to trust them with my business because they have the capacity of destroying my business when they are not doing what they are supposed to do. It's why I hired them to help me grow my business while I pay them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back