What's new

Do you think your pension will be enough for your retirement?

The only pension that I trust here is the government's pension which is only $200 monthly as the maximum. Obviously that cannot be sufficient for a middle class like me even if I am frugal and simple in living. Food is getting expensive every year and in a few years the pension will be worthless.I am fortunate that I have some savings to tide me over when the pension is consumed. How about you, have you prepared for that situation when you cannot work anymore that could you maintain your standard of living?
Most of my income is going into food as it is getting expensive and even the cooking gas rate is nothing to write home about. This is why I am not depending on my pension to achieve anything. Making the right investments as I work is key to what I want to achieve in life.

Am not close to retirement age, still very young but nevertheless i will try to start making my retirement plans because am not very sure if pensions will be enough. But one must also be prepared ahead of the time of retirement.

I don't think my pension will be enough for me. I'm not a frugal person, I like to go on vacation every year and I dream of traveling the world after my retirement. I will definitely set up a business to help generate extra income.

Pension are mostly small token that are just enough to settle one's basic needs, that is why it is advisable for worker to have a business before they retire. With the way things are getting more expensive by the day the pension might not be enough to settle one's basic needs.

For a pension to be enough for a civil who just retire, it will definitely depend on how much the person is getting and the level the person retire own. For example, if you retire on a level 16 basis just the highest level in the civil service your pension can never be the same as the person who retired at level 10 on the civil service due to some laws

Pension funds can never be enough to cater for your monthly expenses. A person who was used to earning $600 per month and ends up earning $200 monthly on pension. It’ll be hard to cope with so much huge difference.

Well I'm very sure my pension will be nice enough for my retirement because I have to manage it very well to ensure that I don't suffer so if I get too quiet be quitting job I'm sure my pension will be high and cancel saying it's like tonight in Hood hinge so all I have to do is invest in a quite lucrative business and I'll be getting Roi every time.

you can't know if it will be or not, because when time passes, some things lose their values and some other things get more expensive, so you can't really, if some amount of money is enough by today standards, it doesn't mean it will always be enough

A lot if people do not even have pensions to depend on when they retire or stop working, that is why we must work towards a better life for ourselves and family now that we are still young and able.

Personally i think the amount of pension is not enough for me.If i have high rank before my retirement . I have also got high amount of pension. In many countries the price of pension money is enough . From this money one can easily manage himself .But in the many countries pension price is not enough from one can easily fulfill his wishes.

No money is enough. Our demands and needs with wants are always unlimited. That's why pension money alone should bit he depended on. If there is another way of generating income, then we should try and do it a that we will be comfortable.

I'm planning on applying for a private pension because im not a government employee, the reason is i want some security for myself and no I don't think it will be enough but it will help in the future but i will still have other source of income so i can live my life how i wanted to.

The only pension that I trust here is the government's pension which is only $200 monthly as the maximum. Obviously that cannot be sufficient for a middle class like me even if I am frugal and simple in living. Food is getting expensive every year and in a few years the pension will be worthless.I am fortunate that I have some savings to tide me over when the pension is consumed. How about you, have you prepared for that situation when you cannot work anymore that could you maintain your standard of living?
$200 might not be enough for your upkeep, and for your family after retirement. That's why it's always very important to start planning for your retirement while you are in service. If you had started a business while you were in service, you will never have any problem after retirement.

my monthly mandated pension plan as a salary earner with my pension fund administrator (PFA) can not actually be enough for my needs after retirement but having a good plan side by side what one do now will go a very long way to make life much easier at retirement age and if that works welll as planned, one needs not wait for retirement age before pulling out.
The cash stocked up with PFA can actually help those with alternative biz plan to start up their dream biz but accessibility to such pension fund makes it completely impossible.
paid job can't actually guarantee peace of mind at retirement but having the gut to start up an alternative plan based on passion would.

I am an employee of a government entity, I still have years to retire, but I know that the monthly pension in my country varies from a minimum wage and increases according to the studies carried out. That amount is not enough for a retiree living alone. My plans are to invest so that when the time comes, I can have financial peace of mind.

For one to enjoy pension,should start saving or investing before going for retirement so that he or she can meet his or her living standard .
If you wait till you retire without any preparation ,then definitely pension cannot be enough to cater for yourself and your family.
So it is good to build a foundation before going for retirement in order to enjoy pension fund

Relying on your pension after retirement is going to be a huge mistake because it won’t be enough to cater for your needs. Looking at the rate at which have increased and the standard of living is getting high day by day, I doubt your pension is going to be enough to feed talk less of getting things for oneself.

Do you think your pension will be enough for your retirement?​

It dose not work for everyone that is why multi income , investment is very important in humans life, every human being always want more and more as our needs are insatiable .

In my country pension for a teacher is an enough amount for a single person. It varies from 250$ to more than 500$. Which is a good payment in a developing country. So teachers are happy with their pension money.

After the payment of gratuity which comes in bulk, pension money is monthly and it's not up to your actual salary while in active service. So in my opinion pension cannot be enough to cater for the family and foot other bills.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back