What's new

Do you think you would make a good moderator?

I know being a moderator could be really stressful, but i believe i would make a good moderator. I believe i have some of the qualities of a good moderator. I'm friendly, active, patient.

Currently, I am working as a moderator on 2 forums and so far not one had complained about being a bad moderator. Therefore, I believe my role as a moderator has been appreciated.

A moderator must not be someone that has issues. @Suba is a moderator on Trendri. I can count how many times I have queried him angrily. He still responds with a high level of calmness. Patience is important to be a mod.

A moderator must not be someone that has issues. @Suba is a moderator on Trendri. I can count how many times I have queried him angrily. He still responds with a high level of calmness. Patience is important to be a mod.

Well, I think that being polite is one of the main aspects of being a moderator. Apart from that, i think that a moderator should be a person who is willing to listen in the first place.

Well, I think that being polite is one of the main aspects of being a moderator. Apart from that, i think that a moderator should be a person who is willing to listen in the first place.
Calmness, patience, sense of responsibility, sociability and courteousness are qualities needed to be a good moderator in a forum. It is a position of leadership and you would have to lead by example.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back