What's new

Do you think you are addicted to gambling?

Kennysplash

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Most times gamblers don't even know that they are addicted. It might take a third party to let them know that fact. But if you take time to scrutinize your gambling activities well you will be able to determine whether you are addicted or not.
Is it always on your mind every hour of the day? Do you use funds meant for something else to gamble? Do you try to recover your loses when you lose?
If your answer to those questions is yes then you are addicted.

Personally I am not addicted to gambling even though i have been very much engaged into gambling.

Alot of people this days have been vety successful through gambling and others.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not!

How do I know that? I gamble only when I want to, and that's not daily or weekly. After losing my last bet about two months ago, I've not staked a dime.

Those who are addicted don't know when to stop. Even after losing a lot they believe they can recover all they've lost with their next bet. So they keep on going and going till they're left with nothing. Now, that's addiction.

Absolutely no and I never wanted to be addicted to gambling that's one of the major reason I don't always engaged myself into.

Though gambling is good sometimes but very risky to an extent that you can even lost your life and prestige.

No because I never tried it and I never will they want us to get addicted so we invest more and more money many people lose everything to gambling even when they are left with nothing addicts still think about gambling

There was a time that I was addicted to gambling. The worst part is that those days I didn't know that I was addicted. What make it worse that time was that my bank account was linked to the betting platform. Before I realized that I was addicted I have lose a lot of money. I, however, manage to get myself free by abaddon the bank account linked to the betting platform and also removed all betting app on my phone.

Yes, I was, right now I almost do not bet and I only do it in important matches only, the fact is that I was addicted for a couple of years, and it did not bring anything good as expected, gambling addiction is difficult to bear, I had to hit bottom to get out of it and it was the sport that helped me get out of this addiction.

Currently I can't really tell exactly even though I haven't been good into gambling because it had always been a game of luck.

There is no doubt that you will be successful to day and then it might not be your luck tomorrow.

This is one reason why i fear gambling so much, there are lots of persons who are addicted to gambling but are not even aware they are addicted to gambling. I am not addicted to gambling because i do not gamble, and i do not want to even try it.

I would never be addicted to gambling. Though I used to play gambling occasionally but it would never got to the point it would become inevitable. Ability to control your emotion in gambling would determine how addicted you are. Gambling is not what a person should develop addiction for.

I would never be addicted to gambling. Though I used to play gambling occasionally but it would never got to the point it would become inevitable. Ability to control your emotion in gambling would determine how addicted you are. Gambling is not what a person should develop addiction for.
I love your words seriously for someone like me I will never also be addicted to gambling because it's going to draw out the little money you had with you and at the end of the day you still stand a chance to loss more so it's not good to be addicted to gambling

Most times gamblers don't even know that they are addicted. It might take a third party to let them know that fact. But if you take time to scrutinize your gambling activities well you will be able to determine whether you are addicted or not.
Is it always on your mind every hour of the day? Do you use funds meant for something else to gamble? Do you try to recover your loses when you lose?
If your answer to those questions is yes then you are addicted.

No, I am not addicted to gambling and in fact gambling is not something that I would be interested in getting into because I know it is a game that is based purely on luck and prediction for someone to be able to make money from it.

Absolutely I don't think I am addicted to gambling simply because I don't usually engaged myself into it but time to time.

There are people who are into it almost always but not addicted to it.

Thankfully I am not. I am most of the time cheap and rarely spend money on items. I especially don't waste money on gambling. If I am gambling, I usually set aside money for it. And once I run out, I stop gambling for the day. That's how I stop myself from getting addicted and focusing too much on it.

Absolutely I don't think I am addicted to gambling simply because I don't usually engaged myself into it but time to time.

There are people who are into it almost always but not addicted to it.

There is no way it is going to be possible for me to be addicted to gambling because it has never been something I have any interest in getting into right from my childhood, growing up to my adolescence age and now adulthood.

Sometimes, we may not realize we're addicted until someone else points it out. But a closer look at our gambling habits can help us determine if we have an issue. Are thoughts of gambling consuming your day? Do you dip into funds meant for other things? Do you chase losses? If your answer is yes, it's worth reflecting on. BTW, the author of this article has some interesting insights on the topic. Feel free to read more about the author. Stay aware, stay responsible, and take care!

Last edited:
Been addicted to gambling is never a good thing it's going to run you down and make you useless so I think it's not good to be addicted to gambling I hav e someone who do this in my neighborhood but now he stopped it

Been addicted to gambling is never a good thing it's going to run you down and make you useless so I think it's not good to be addicted to gambling I hav e someone who do this in my neighborhood but now he stopped it

Gambling addiction can destroy the lives of people. Having said that, I have never dealt with this issue before. But I can understand that there are many people who tend to deal with this issue a lot. I can understand their pain because i am myself suffering from a different kind of bad addiction.

Gambling is something that is capable of rendering you bankrupt within a very short period of time. This is because you will always be too greedy to use a huge amount of money to gamble in order to make a bigger amount but you will end up losing everything.

This is such an important topic to discuss. It's true that sometimes we may not even realize we're addicted to gambling. Taking a step back and honestly assessing our gambling activities can be eye-opening. Remember, it's crucial to be aware of signs like constantly thinking about gambling, using funds intended for other purposes, or desperately trying to recover losses. If you find yourself answering "yes" to these questions, it might be time to seek help. Let's take care of ourselves and prioritize responsible gambling. By the way, if you're looking for more information, you can check out my site. Stay mindful and stay safe!

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back