Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys think there is such a thing as an afterlife? Maybe there's a heaven, or maybe when you die, you just become a spirit roaming the earth. I don't think there is an afterlife, though I'd welcome one. I think once we die, that's it. But then again, that's why life is so important, as once death comes, that's it. So the finality of it, really makes life that much more worth living right?

Anyway, do you believe there is an afterlife? Like a heaven maybe? Or another stage of life where we're spirits?

All the religions of the world describes afterlife and the things one must do or not do to have a better afterlife. I am not able to understand this concept of spirits. If all living things have afterlife then this world will be filled with afterlife forms than living things over all these million years.

All the religions of the world describes afterlife and the things one must do or not do to have a better afterlife. I am not able to understand this concept of spirits. If all living things have afterlife then this world will be filled with afterlife forms than living things over all these million years.
Yeah most religions have a form of afterlife like a heaven or some sort of afterlife on earth. I'm someone who leans more towards a nonbeliever. I don't believe there is a god who created earth, man and everything else. I side more with atheism myself, as I believe we live and die and cease to be. As much as that sucks, I think it makes live more important, like every day counts.

But, I have no issue with people having their own beliefs. I just don't believe in it myself, but if you have faith, more power to you. I will never try to take that away from you.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back