What's new

Do you think there is a specific age you should start earning online?

Actually age does not matter when it comes to issue of earning online. there is no specific fixed age for someone to earning online but any age you feel like to earned you can do.
Yeah, what really matters is the amount of time you have been online and the things you have been learning. some people have been online for a while but they have not really learnt reasonable things that will help them makes tangible money.

I think that a maturity age is important because for you to make money online, you need to be matured enough and your brain must be developed to cope with the challenges that would come with online earning programs.

I think that a maturity age is important because for you to make money online, you need to be matured enough and your brain must be developed to cope with the challenges that would come with online earning programs.
if you have people who guides you even at a little age you can be able to make money online. I heard a story of a kid who makes the highest amount of money from YouTube and he is being guided by his parents.

if you have people who guides you even at a little age you can be able to make money online. I heard a story of a kid who makes the highest amount of money from YouTube and he is being guided by his parents.
That is why the kids needs the guardians of their parent to excel in online activities . Focusing only on YouTube could be a great advantage because he will only focus on uploading videos alone and he will be able to explore different areas to make it a success.

That is why the kids needs the guardians of their parent to excel in online activities . Focusing only on YouTube could be a great advantage because he will only focus on uploading videos alone and he will be able to explore different areas to make it a success.
Yeah, there is a section of YouTube Made for children. If you can teach your child how to make videos on them then he or she can be able to succeed. It is all about giving them the right guidance

Yeah, there is a section of YouTube Made for children. If you can teach your child how to make videos on them then he or she can be able to succeed. It is all about giving them the right guidance
There is YouTube kids and that particular platform is only meant for the kids because any program that is uploaded on those platforms are heavily rated and censored to ensure that the content do not abuse kids.

There is YouTube kids and that particular platform is only meant for the kids because any program that is uploaded on those platforms are heavily rated and censored to ensure that the content do not abuse kids.
I have opened the YouTube kids for my children and I hope to create a channel as well so that they can also continue to develop it gradually because in a space of four to five years it could develop into a very big channel that will continue to earn reasonable amount of money.

Yeah, of course it is important and necessary because children should not be allowed to have access to any kind of adult content. That section will actually give them the opportunity.

Yeah, of course it is important and necessary because children should not be allowed to have access to any kind of adult content. That section will actually give them the opportunity.
YouTube is a wonderful technology and they have designed it in such a way that the contents on YouTube kids will only be meant for the kids and you can never find adult contents there, which is a laudable platform.

YouTube is a wonderful technology and they have designed it in such a way that the contents on YouTube kids will only be meant for the kids and you can never find adult contents there, which is a laudable platform.
Yeah, I think it is the responsibility of their parents to always guide them whenever they are navigating through youtube. They should always make sure that they are navigating through the kids section.

Wow, sometimes not meeting the right people is the major reason a lot of people lose their money online. If you are able to meet the right people early you can learn within a space of six months even.

I think that interacting with people who have experience is the best thing to do if you want to learn something new. This is why there are many people who become students of people who are experienced enough.

I think that interacting with people who have experience is the best thing to do if you want to learn something new. This is why there are many people who become students of people who are experienced enough.
Information is power. There are lot of people who are making money passively but because we are not interacting with them and asking them questions, which is what we must keep doing to make more money online.

Well I don't think if there's a specific age one has to reach before he starts making money, in as much as you want to be financially stable, no matter how you have to learn a specific skill.
Yeah, having a skill is the best way to start online earning. And anyone of any age can learn a skill. Once you grasp everything that needs to be done, you can go ahead and start practicing it. The more experience you have, the better you will earn.

Absolutely there is no any specific age to which it's the best for someone to start earning online the only think I know, is to, when someone had the ability and the knowledge to which might help him to be successful working online.
That is just the true fact,because when it comes to the issue of making money,you do not really need to be at a particular age before you can start making money,what you have,your content and your delivery really matters.

Yeah, having a skill is the best way to start online earning. And anyone of any age can learn a skill. Once you grasp everything that needs to be done, you can go ahead and start practicing it. The more experience you have, the better you will earn.
I have a full understanding that anyone can start earning online irrespective of their age. It all depends on their level of understanding and experience on the niche they have chosen.

Going through mentorship is actually the best way to learn anything. This is because your mentors have gone through a lot of stages and they are very much experienced in what you want to learn.

Going through mentorship is actually the best way to learn anything. This is because your mentors have gone through a lot of stages and they are very much experienced in what you want to learn.
When I wanted to learn how to trade forex, I started watching YouTube videos and I wasn't really getting the strategy , until I was taught by a friend of mine. Mentorship is very crucial for learning.

It do not think there is any specific age in my country that one reach before he or she can go online to start looking for money. As far you have a smartphone, you can start earning money online.

When I wanted to learn how to trade forex, I started watching YouTube videos and I wasn't really getting the strategy , until I was taught by a friend of mine. Mentorship is very crucial for learning.
Using YouTube is very good but you may not be able to get the details. That is why mentorship is very important and necessary for a business like forex trading. It also applies to cryptocurrency trading.

Individuals who has taken enough time to learn skills could make money online at anytime irrespective of his/her age . Online money making avenue only require your skill and not your age.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back