What's new

Do you think the majority of people have social media now?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Back in the early 2000s when social media was just starting out, not many people really picked up on it. It wasn't until MySpace when things really started to pick up, and people started to jump on board. And then Facebook came into the picture and essentially took over. And ever since social media has kept growing and growing. Now all your friends and family have their own facebook pages.

Do you think that the majority of people in the world have social media by now? Do you think we'll all be connected one day?

I would say that by now much of the world is definitely on social media. I myself have family such as my dad, grandma, auntie, and uncle all on places like Facebook and Instagram and they use these both to not only keep in contact with friends and family and keep up with the goings on in the world but also for things such as games and things like that.

I believe that there are probably more people in the world now using social media than there are not using social media and it will not continue to just increase over time and eventually anyone who does choose to use social media will be connected to the many others that also use social media.

Back in the early 2000s when social media was just starting out, not many people really picked up on it. It wasn't until MySpace when things really started to pick up, and people started to jump on board. And then Facebook came into the picture and essentially took over. And ever since social media has kept growing and growing. Now all your friends and family have their own facebook pages.

Do you think that the majority of people in the world have social media by now? Do you think we'll all be connected one day?
Internet has made the world a global village Because these people have connected with each other through various social media apps like as facebook youtube instagram twitter WhatsApp and its benefits and there are many apps through which people have connected with each other.

I think today majority of people are using social media especially Facebook which has about 3 billion users but unfortunately most are using social media for wasting their times not making money.

Most of the people are on social media, some actually having multiple accounts. There is still a portion of the population that is still away from all the online social media and are living a happy content life.

If you are talking about the younger generation, then yes i believe majority of them have a social media account. As for the old generation, there are some amongst them who have been able to create their social media accounts or have their kids do it for them but there are still a lot who do not make use of it.

Yes, I think the majority of people have social media. Most old people don't have social media, but most of the younger do, which is not a surprise since social media is a great entertainment and time killer. As for myself, I have social media accounts and use them quite frequently.

Yes of course, now I believe that most people are now making use of one social media platform or another. Years ago when it was only Facebook, there were so many people who couldn't get into it and also tech wasn't that popularly used like today in smartphone. Now, people are smart not to use social media platforms because there's so much benefits to them.

My parents do not use social media, I know a lot of people who have accounts on social media but they don't use any social platforms. However, I believe the majority of people are using at least one social media platform.

My parents do not use social media, I know a lot of people who have accounts on social media but they don't use any social platforms. However, I believe the majority of people are using at least one social media platform.

My father is very good when it comes to making use different social media platforms. Even websites, he knows how to use it. Opera mini is his favourite browser and there's lots of gist tabs on it. But for my mother, she hardly use any except for WhatsApp.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back