What's new

Do You Think That Your Pension Is Enough To Meet Your Needs?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Depending on pensions alone could be a really huge mistake. This is why it is recommended for people to have additional source of income apart from monthly pensions they receive. Regardless of that, do you think that your pension amount is enough to meet your monthly needs?

I am able to take a look into my tax account regularly and see where my pension is at and how much I will receive when I get to pension age and I am able to claim my pension. At the moment, where it is at I know that will be something that I struggle with to live and so therefore I feel I do need an additional source of income to coincide with my pension. I still have over 30 years left until I can claim my pension so I have plenty of time to be able to turn things around and for my pension to increase more and for me to have another source of income at that time.

the current company i work for do not offer pension in anyway and this is one of the reason i am working hard to become financially independent so as to start saving for my future.

It is practically impossible to satisfy all your needs with pension that you receive because it's an amount of money that is just meant to satisfy little needs because it's not much.

I have not retired, therefore, I do not have access to a pension. If you retire from government jobs preferably form a high ranking position, your pension might help you easily pay your bills

That's the reason I always shout that people should fix things early in their lives. If you don't have school fees to pay and house rent, your pension should comfortably take care of you.

Well I think my pension should be enough for me at that time when I'm supposed to be enjoying it because I'm doing everything possible now to make sure i have a happy ending

That's the reason I always shout that people should fix things early in their lives. If you don't have school fees to pay and house rent, your pension should comfortably take care of you.

It is much easier said than done. The fact remains that there are many people who are struggling during the current times because the economy is unstable right now.

It is much easier said than done. The fact remains that there are many people who are struggling during the current times because the economy is unstable right now.
The truth is that the economy would never get better. So why wait? I am 29 and I already have a kid going to high school. By the time I retire, would I have to be paying school fees for her?

Depending on pensions alone could be a really huge mistake. This is why it is recommended for people to have additional source of income apart from monthly pensions they receive. Regardless of that, do you think that your pension amount is enough to meet your monthly needs?
Certainly not! You will need some extra external income to sustain yourself. Mostly, when people reach the pension age, they will tend to have many dépendants, which increases the number of people relying on the money. Also, considering the uncertainties in the economy and the potential for changes in pension policies. It's always good to have an additional source of income to supplement your pension, whether it's through investments or a side hustle.

Pension can actually sustain you if you don't have any financial responsibility and commitments at the time you retire. My dad is a retiree who is living comfortably with his pension because he had finished training 4 of us in school up to university level. He is not paying school fees for no one. Just to use his pension to eat.

you need to be planning about your life earlier before you even think of retirement, not until you reach the point of retiring you start making plans for your life which is bad.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back