What's new

Do you think that ordoniray trade is on the way to vanishing, especially after the outbreak of the epidemic?

The world has different class of people and also category of people and we should also understand the fact that not everyone is made for digital engagement nor physical engagement. Physical trade will continue likewise online trade.

One is certain things wont go on like this forever I believe the pandemic would still move on and normal trade could resume back but for now that that isn't the case people are adapting fine

I don't think so, and the reason why, is because the pandemic would eventually end, as you're starting to see now all over the world. So, with the pandemic ending possibly soon, we should start to see things go back to the way they used to be.

iIn normalcy ordinary trade as to offline stuffs or business can just vanish no matter how the world will be developed the offline will continue to evolve along side any form of change. in business most people prefer direct business contracts or contact with it customers most especially when it comes to huge amount of money investment.

The world has different class of people and also category of people and we should also understand the fact that not everyone is made for digital engagement nor physical engagement. Physical trade will continue likewise online trade.
You are absolutely right @ahmedo24 , not all people have the digital or physical engagement. In the case of offline business, I know entrepreneurs who don't like and understand very little about online business, but they know offline business perfectly well.

There is no way physical trading will disappear because it would not be possible if there was no online trading. People would still need to deliver these products to the owners.

You raised a valid point, by ordinary trade I think you meant small scale businesses. Small scale businesses will not vanish or disappear as you put it, their activities will only be regulated to prevent the spread of the virus which in turn limits their day to day sales and profits.
Very soon I think the ordinary trade with Vonage because people are now investing in online trade or even the ordinary trade and now linking to online for marketing.

Since the beginning of the year, the epidemic has imposed a lot of things on people as many people have had to change their routines in order to adapt to the current conditions. And among them are the merchants who resorted to trading via the Internet to market their products .. Do you think that normal trade is on the way to disappearing if the epidemic continues for years to come?
I don't think disappearing or such things could happen to normal market trade because pandemics will surely go because is not here to stay between us forever so is just a matter of time I guess.

Since the beginning of the year, the epidemic has imposed a lot of things on people as many people have had to change their routines in order to adapt to the current conditions. And among them are the merchants who resorted to trading via the Internet to market their products .. Do you think that normal trade is on the way to disappearing if the epidemic continues for years to come?
Offline trader can exist in some country knowing fully well as we advance in technology buying and selling is be done online, but time will come where everything will be online including under- develop country will have to accept it

Ordinary trade you're talking about which In other words is been refered to as offline businesses will obviously give way to the online business models if the pandemic pasists. This is because people will want to still find a way to do business regardless of the situation

I doubt this. I think one thing is evident as soon as the epidemic subsided, things returned back to normal, with some slight changes. I think normal trade will still be a thing and it will be hard to be scrapped completely.

Interestingly, in my country, a lot of people started investing in stock market during the pandemic. People even took loan from the banks to invest in the stock market. That's why the banks and stock market remain afloat even during the lockdowns.

The normal physical trade won't vanish in my country. All the physical traders and offline business people had long returned to their businesses after the lockdown measure was lifted. Online businesses are thriving, but this does not mean that offline businesses would vanish soon.

Of course, it wouldn't vanish just like that. The thing about the pandemic and what people need to realize is the fact that things are gradually turning to normal. Food trading, supplies from industry, building materials movements are still so much in play.

The offline traders are definitely going to be around for long because they are still in high demand especially for daily essentials. The neighbourhood stalls and markets have been serving us a lot even in this period.

one of the things that has really change since the pandemic,is that the rate at which people do business online has greatly increased,and that is actually a plus for the e-commerce world and industry.

Because of the continued great demand for them, particularly for daily necessities, the offline traders will undoubtedly be around for a while.
Even at this time, the local markets and stalls have been of great assistance to us.

I believe it is never going to banish from existing.
The truth is it would most likely be innovated and more advanced due to the technological era we are currently. I believe it would only be modified.

There are different ways trade could be carried out on the internet, Such as selling of digital products , trading of forex or any other official market . There is nothing wrong as long as those market can be able to provide the necessary results in terms of profit

I don't think the traditional method of business and trading will never vanish even though online business and trading are growing. Both of these business and trading methods will continue to exist side by side.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back