What's new

Do you think that ordoniray trade is on the way to vanishing, especially after the outbreak of the epidemic?

Braga13

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Since the beginning of the year, the epidemic has imposed a lot of things on people as many people have had to change their routines in order to adapt to the current conditions. And among them are the merchants who resorted to trading via the Internet to market their products .. Do you think that normal trade is on the way to disappearing if the epidemic continues for years to come?

It’s expected because the world is evolving the pandemic just served as a boost to online trading...normal trading will definitely disappear

I do not believe that ordinary commerce will disappear, even if the epidemic continues, there are many merchants in the world who do not use computers, the Internet and anything from this technological world, they are not the majority but they also count. I also think that if there will be more fluidity in electronic commerce, many will continue to join, but it will not be all.

The offline traders are definitely going to be around for long because they are still in high demand especially for daily essentials. The neighbourhood stalls and markets have been serving us a lot even in this period.

Yes. That's why it's good to embrace the opportunity on the internet this days. Digital marketing is the future

No I don't think so before the pandemic, online store have been very incredibly. But yet physical stores may be obsolete soon

Honestly speaking I don't believe due to the fact that ordoniray trade is on its way to vanish, due to the pandemic to me I don't think its going to vanish because its dealing with world currency, moroever it can only affects or make it loose its value for a while but it will not have a greater effects on ordoniray trade.

Ordinary trading will definitely dissapear. As technology advances, online trading gets more common. Even delivery doesn't require a delivery man but a drone can be used to deliver products to various destinations.

I do not believe that ordinary commerce will disappear, even if the epidemic continues, there are many merchants in the world who do not use computers, the Internet and anything from this technological world, they are not the majority but they also count. I also think that if there will be more fluidity in electronic commerce, many will continue to join, but it will not be all.
Sooner or later, businesses not online will not be given rapt attention, the focus as been shifted to online business and if you want to remain relevant some part of your business to must go online, then you can meet up and not fade off

A vanishing line originates in a plane and that is not parallel to the picture π. When the object is below the horizon line, its vanishing ines angle up to the horizon line. If the object is above, they slope down. All vanishing lines end at the horizon line.

Since the beginning of the year, the epidemic has imposed a lot of things on people as many people have had to change their routines in order to adapt to the current conditions. And among them are the merchants who resorted to trading via the Internet to market their products .. Do you think that normal trade is on the way to disappearing if the epidemic continues for years to come?
I think ordinary commerce will not totally disappear, but the online trading has tremendously increased in the pandemic situations.
Most of the people are trying to promote their business and trading by using internet social media and all other means of marketing.

If you mean by ordinary trade is the offline business versus the online business, no, the traditional or ordinary offline business will remain and here to stay. I have to agree that there is a sudden surge of online business and it is bolstered by the convenient delivery system like what the fast food outlets are doing now by taking orders for delivery. But after the pandemic those food stores and restaurants will go back to their traditional style of dining in. I will be one of the customers who will go back to dining there.

A vanishing point, or point of convergence, is a key element in many works of art. In a linear perspective drawing, the vanishing point is the spot on the horizon line to which the receding parallel lines diminish. It is what allows us to create drawings, paintings, and photographs that have a three-dimensional look.

Sooner or later, businesses not online will not be given rapt attention, the focus as been shifted to online business and if you want to remain relevant some part of your business to must go online, then you can meet up and not fade off
I respect your way of thinking and you may even be right, I also maintain the idea that offline commerce will not disappear even with time, it is part of the human being to go out, walk and see windows, compare prices, review products before, to buy them. There are many reasons to keep shopping offline.

I don't think so.
There are some services that you need physical contact not just online stuffs.
The two must continue to exist whether the pandemic likes it or not.
Yes many have taken their business online but that doesn't mean that offline business will ceased to exist.

No trade can vanish after pandemic. All trade will have their ways and I never believe one can affect the other. Trading has different platform, one platform can't affect the other.

I don't think it will completely disappear because not everyone prefer online trading. Specially those people that already mastered the ropes of offline Trading they wouldn't just leave it and it's not as strict anymore. They already back and continued doing their things

I don't think that normal trading will disappear at some point, I believe online e-commerce business and offline trading will go hand in hand, people that trade online e-commerce trading will not want to jettison it while those that trade offline will also not abandon their favorite trading platform.

Nothing can stop physical trade. When the technology was newly introduced, many would have thought that, that will be the end of physical trade. But alas, there is still physical trade up till now. So pandemic can't stop physical trade because there are some trade that cannot be done online.

You raised a valid point, by ordinary trade I think you meant small scale businesses. Small scale businesses will not vanish or disappear as you put it, their activities will only be regulated to prevent the spread of the virus which in turn limits their day to day sales and profits.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back