What's new

Do You Think That Getting Paid To Upload Websites Are A Waste Of Time?

When it comes to generating traffic, you would need a traffic that is specific. I mean traffic that specifically needs the file you uploaded. I do not think that it is worth getting paid just $3 for 1000 downloads and I see it as a waste of time. Having said that, many people do not earn huge amounts of money using such sites.
I am supporting your opinion on downloading up to 1000download for $3 is a complete waste of time and resources , most people using and working on the sites usually complains,

They are not a waste of time but if you check it at the end of the day they pay is not really worthy of the stress in the workers must have gone through

I am supporting your opinion on downloading up to 1000download for $3 is a complete waste of time and resources , most people using and working on the sites usually complains,

I believe that they should pay at least $100 for thousand downloads. Even after that much of an amount, I am really sure that people will still struggle to make money because there are already many sites on the internet that provide such "paid to upload" opportunites and there is a lots of competition in this industry.

There are many "Get Paid To Upload" websites on the internet that pay you to upload files. The only way you will be able to earn money is when you upload files to such websites and when a certain amount of people downoad the file uploaded by you. Do you think that it is a kind of waste of time because you may never predict how many people may be eager to download the file uploaded by you. So what do you have to say?
Frankly speaking, I don't understand why somebody will need to upload files for others to download specially in the era of YouTube and other such platforms readily available. We will be at mercy of other people who will download our file and then only we will earn something, is very very difficult to achieve.

Getting paid to upload platforms are not a waste of time provided you know how to promote your contents by driving traffic.

I think it's not a waste of time and in fact it's one of the profitable business you can do to earn but you must get traffic and also upload vedios that are trending to get traffic.

I never heard of Get paid to upload before until now that I saw your post. Even get paid to post sites are paying low, how would you expect such thing to pay high amounts of money, but truly, if I can earn up to $5 on it in a week, I would do it.

I was once on a paid to upload website. The website paid for uploading interesting pictures. In the beginning the site was interesting and I was also earning well but later the users started posting pictures of half naked women and I was pissed off. I left the site.

There are many forms of getting paid to upload a website for example some use it as a business EG Facebook upload your website for you on their platform there by linking a direct your website if anybody clicks. There are many reasons my someone will also upload on a website examples of website that create traffic.

I think I have checked 2 sites that said they would pay for uploading files. The first one was images and the 2nd one was uploading document files. It didn't look good because I had to work for a month before I would have the chance for a withdrawal. That is a big investment.

Well, Youtube also allows us to upload our own video files. However from what I have read in the explanation, it is difficult (at least for my skill) to be able to monetize there.
However, I have no idea other sites that work the same way, because I have never had a chance to try them so far.

Most of them that I have come in contact with has proven to be scam projects and as such doesn't deserve one to waste his time an resources on it. The pay is very low

The only website that I know pays for uploading is called uptend, but I have never tried this site and I don't know whether the site is profitable or not. But the site of course is legit.

There are so many means of making money online paid to upload website is one. To say it is a waste of time one have to consider the task in relation to the amount that is being paid.

They are not waste of time because you are paid for it and you do nothing than to upload some photos or videos.
You could also learn a lot from this sites and you can also meet new people as well

They are not waste of time because you are paid for it and you do nothing than to upload some photos or videos.
You could also learn a lot from this sites and you can also meet new people as well

I am sure "Get Paid To Upload" are not like paid to post forums where you can actually meet other people. It is not a socializing community like forums. They can be a waste of time because they pay a lot less than many other websites.

Excuse me friend if I allow myself to ask you just two questions:
- Are you already working, uploading photos and videos?
- If your answer is yes, could you recommend me the best site, as I am a newbie?
Thank you.

There are many "Get Paid To Upload" websites on the internet that pay you to upload files. The only way you will be able to earn money is when you upload files to such websites and when a certain amount of people downoad the file uploaded by you. Do you think that it is a kind of waste of time because you may never predict how many people may be eager to download the file uploaded by you. So what do you have to say?
When someone has passion, it's worth it even if people download what you have for free. I do know that sites that offer pictures pay the uploaders very well.

Is it that the number of downloads you get from your upload will equal to the amount you will be paid. I have never heard of them before, sounds a bit farfetched.

I don't think get paid to upload is a waste of time because it depends on the file you upload and the number of people that download from the site that will determine the amount of money you will make

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back