What's new

Do You Think That Getting Paid To Upload Websites Are A Waste Of Time?

Yeah I think so, the reason why I said it's a waste of time is because you'll spend lots of time without being paid a considerable amount. That's why I said so.

It might not be a waste of time if people really enjoy downloading your file and if the platform generates a lots of traffic. This is something quite tricky when it comes to making money through paid to upload sites.

It might not be a waste of time if people really enjoy downloading your file and if the platform generates a lots of traffic. This is something quite tricky when it comes to making money through paid to upload sites.
Well for me I see it as a waste of time, the end game is to earn money, do you think people will still enjoy it without them being paid a decent a amount.

I always thought that paying for downloads and downloads was a waste of time because at first it's a boring business and the fee for it is quite low and it's not worth it at all. also it's risky because you don't know what file/program you are downloading may be viruses. I would not advise anyone to engage in this type of income.

Getting paid to upload on website never a bad business or is it a waste of time as a matter of fact for someone to make money in certain businesses you need to upload certain things for example YouTube Instagram Twitter Facebook even LinkedIn they all need to upload items on them one way or the other.

Yes, I think so, paid to up sites are nothing to me but a waste of time, I have my solid reasons for saying that, you'll spend a lot of time and you won't earn a considerable amount of money.

Getting paid to upload on website never a bad business or is it a waste of time as a matter of fact for someone to make money in certain businesses you need to upload certain things for example YouTube Instagram Twitter Facebook even LinkedIn they all need to upload items on them one way or the other.
I don't really think the poster was reffering to getting paid to post websites like YouTube and instagram because those sites pays handsomely , but some websites that pays you to upload are scam ,

I'm not even aware of any "Get paid to upload" websites, but I assume their pay is likely to be quite low, making them a time waster.
If I don't have any control over my income, I don't enjoy it very much.
If my income is dependent on downloads, I won't have the motivation to carry on.

It might actually be a waste of time to some people but at the same time so many people are using it to make money for themselves .
you may have difficulties to make money on paid to upload platform because you don't have what it takes to do so.

Why can it be a waste of time? I am ones hired by an Indian company to work for them online and get paid.Its a upload job too, because the company sends me data's of entry for me to make analysis and a draft for record purpose.just last year my contract expired and I was paid regularly on task completion.so it's never a waste time

Earning money to upload is not in my opinion a waste of time. There must be a lot of traffic for a paid-to-upload website to make a decent income. because each download is paid for. And some websites pay between three and ten dollars for every thousand downloads. How well someone can drive traffic will determine their donut.

Most important thing will depend on the quality of what do you uploaded. That is what will determine how much profit you can make but at the same time the earning rate is always quite slow and you have a lot of work to do if you're thinking of making 5 Dollars in a day.

In my own opinion , getting paid to upload websites might not be a waste of time depending in the particular job you are doing there andnthe amount of money you are being paid .
Why can it be a waste of time? I am ones hired by an Indian company to work for them online and get paid.Its a upload job too, because the company sends me data's of entry for me to make analysis and a draft for record purpose.just last year my contract expired and I was paid regularly on task completion.so it's never a waste time

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back