What's new

Do you think that creating a driving school is a profitable business?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
I thought of using my car for a driving school business so that i can make an extra income for myself. It is a very simple business to establish once you have a car on ground and you can drive well. In my country, to learn how to drive a car ,you will pay $40 for the services

Its a good business though but i do not know how lucrative this particular business is currently. These days people can easily have their loved ones teach them how to drive for free, without having to pay a dime.

Yes, starting a driving business is profitable in my country for many reasons but the major reason why driving business is lucrative is because everyone needs to learn to drive before they can drive vehicles on the road.

Yes, starting a driving school is a profitable business. Though, Been profitable depends on the location you are situated. Most people would definitely want to have a driving skill, So you can easily out them through.

I thought of using my car for a driving school business so that i can make an extra income for myself. It is a very simple business to establish once you have a car on ground and you can drive well. In my country, to learn how to drive a car ,you will pay $40 for the services
I think creating a driving school is a profitable business and i think one doesn't have to spend so much capital to start especially if one knows how to drive and has one or two cars.

Stating a driving school is a very good business. But having just one car is not enough for you to start teaching driving. Most people will want to have more vehicles to practice with including even trucks and lories. So they will go to driving schools that have all this.

I think this is a profitable business if you are centered in the city area. However, you need to do a research on your competitors in your area before starting a driving school.

Stating a driving school is a very good business. But having just one car is not enough for you to start teaching driving. Most people will want to have more vehicles to practice with including even trucks and lories. So they will go to driving schools that have all this.
If you want to start a driving school you should be able to buy up to five cars or even more as the case may be. You also need to have a lot of teachers will be teaching people how to drive. It is a business that requires enough capital to get started if you want to be profitable

I also believe that creating and running a driving school business is something that is very lucrative because people are always buying cars everyday and they need to undergo driving school so that they will be able to get the driving licence to drive their cars.

I actually learnt how to drive from a driving school. I think it is profitable. That's because in my country, you would need a driving school certificate to be given a driving license.

Creating a driving school is a lucrative business especially when you are in an area where they need to learn how to drive and he should not charge them too much and also not too cheap

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back