What's new

Do you think surveys will ever come good for lower countries??

Survey for the lower country is just a wasting of time, resources, energy, generally because you can never win talk more of gaining rewards form it .

Well, inasmuch as I'm not pleased with the restriction of Surveys in lower-tier Countries but I'm optimistic that as we're advancing they'll be emerging Surveys.

I know how stressful, and devastating it is when I'm not winning a single survey task and earning from it. I have experienced rough patch in surveys, to the extent i don't want to listen to any offers that hits my phone through notifications that concerns surveytime.io. I'm fade up with all surveys cos of my torrid time with them, based on my demographic. But i still have this strong vision that no conditions stays forever. It might not turn good for lower tier countries at the moment when it concerns surveys, only the top tier countries gain. But the case might still change in the future. And those lower countries on the shambles, can develop, becoming top countries too. That time survey sites and other earning sites that denies lower tier countries right to earn will reconsider them and give chance to earn. By then, more lucrative online jobs better than surveys will exist. An those from lower tier countries will be having surplus of options to choose from and earn money online.

Do you agree with me that the torrid time of not getting surveys based on location will change positively in the future??

I don't know if anything will change in the future because most of the companies that do these surveys and for which they pay a lot of money, want their opinion and are interested in popular areas and countries with high potential ... they will not pay much for the countries below.

I don't know if anything will change in the future because most of the companies that do these surveys and for which they pay a lot of money, want their opinion and are interested in popular areas and countries with high potential ... they will not pay much for the countries below.
That's exactly what's happening, those survey sites needs genuine options and again most of their customers comes from the top tier countries. That's why, they choose to offer better reward to top grade countries than lower grades.

That's exactly what's happening, those survey sites needs genuine options and again most of their customers comes from the top tier countries. That's why, they choose to offer better reward to top grade countries than lower grades.

You are right. that's why I think you'll never get paid well for a poll if you're part of a low tier country. all companies and all business people are looking for reviews and opinions from top tier country people.

It's a possibility that surveys would come good for third world countries but it's going to take a long time. Because, I tell you in terms of development, Africa is so far behind.
Companies haven't begun to see the reasons for receiving feedback let alone think of organising surveys to achieve that aim.

You are right. that's why I think you'll never get paid well for a poll if you're part of a low tier country. all companies and all business people are looking for reviews and opinions from top tier country people.
Since I've known this, I've simply resigned from creating an account with any of the survey platform since they aren't focusing at my own locality when it comes to offers.

Since I've known this, I've simply resigned from creating an account with any of the survey platform since they aren't focusing at my own locality when it comes to offers.

I am also part of a tier 3 country but I was lucky in some polls to know :) especially the application I sent you in private. if you complete the head - tail profile, you can do 3E per week at the beginning.

I am also part of a tier 3 country but I was lucky in some polls to know :) especially the application I sent you in private. if you complete the head - tail profile, you can do 3E per week at the beginning.
It's kinda frustrating that my country big residence is exempted from earning through the app. I really felt unhappy when I got the message from play store that it isn't accessible in my country.

Paid survey should not be a good option for someone who is very serious about making money online. It is better to do you have least marketing or freelance jobs you don't have to make consistent income online.

The problem is that the companies that are located in the small countries usually do not value research and customer feedback that much. That is why surveys is not normally available for small countries.

It's kinda frustrating that my country big residence is exempted from earning through the app. I really felt unhappy when I got the message from play store that it isn't accessible in my country.

I know an application that pays legit for the countries in tier 1 for the internet used like honeygain, somewhere at $ 10 every 2 days ... and I from tier 3 for $ 10 have to stay 3 months I think: D.

I know an application that pays legit for the countries in tier 1 for the internet used like honeygain, somewhere at $ 10 every 2 days ... and I from tier 3 for $ 10 have to stay 3 months I think: D.
I have honeygain app installed on my phone, for me to earn with honeygain it means that, I have to connect 2-3 high quality devices with good bandwidth to mine faster, and I only have two devices and they are slow because it's mobile phones and not desktop devices.

I have honeygain app installed on my phone, for me to earn with honeygain it means that, I have to connect 2-3 high quality devices with good bandwidth to mine faster, and I only have two devices and they are slow because it's mobile phones and not desktop devices.

if you have good equipment and the necessary resources, then yes, you can work with applications like that ... otherwise you make very little money in a long time and it is not worth it.

if you have good equipment and the necessary resources, then yes, you can work with applications like that ... otherwise you make very little money in a long time and it is not worth it.
I'll be adding a PC computer before December ends. So, it will be three devices on my hand, with that, I can mine honeygain and earn quite reasonable reward.

I'll be adding a PC computer before December ends. So, it will be three devices on my hand, with that, I can mine honeygain and earn quite reasonable reward.

if you work with honeygain and you have the necessary resources, download earnapp.com and get on it, it pays well and it's worth it :) I think you make it easier than honeygain

if you work with honeygain and you have the necessary resources, download earnapp.com and get on it, it pays well and it's worth it :) I think you make it easier than honeygain
I'll go search for the app, and see how it goes, if it's better off than honeygain or not. I hate mining and draining my battery and earning nothing from it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back