What's new

Do you think survey will ever come good to lower countries

in my country Nigeria it will if the survey is carried out effectively and by experts in certain areas of interest of the country then it will go a long way.

I think by the time the owners of surveys start to notice positive impacts of lower countries on there platforms, i think that's when they would consider adding more privileges to lower countries.
Post automatically merged:

I think by the time the owners of surveys start to notice positive impacts of lower countries on there platforms, i think that's when they would consider adding more privileges to lower countries.

It could if more companies came through offering such services targeted for the developing countries but you have to know that the guidelines for most online surveys is for the purpose of marketing hence in that area you have to consider the economic activities that requires the data to be captured in order to come out with the best service to provide them with.

Completing paid surveys online is an easy way to make extra cash on the side. You’re unlikely to get rich with the money from survey sites, but many of them do offer real cash, gift cards, and other perks for those who provide insights for their market research initiatives.

So many times I have come across good survey sites of which notifications will be sent to me but to my surprise when I log in to answer the simple questions I was told that my country cannot partake in the survey. My question is this do you think survey will come to lower countries??
Personally, I don't see it happening and do you know why? It's because the companies that pay for such surveys are not in lower countries and these counties opinion don't matter in the survey. So, it's just a waste of time.

Having experimented on multiple survey sites, I believe that in the end the lower tier countries will not benefit as much as the top tier countries. I think the only way is for those lower countries to start a survey business like there are in other countries.

I think it will come to lower countries but it will be only when something our of the ordinary needs to be found out, most surveys do not cover lower countries because they feel there's nothing spectacular about these countries.

So many times I have come across good survey sites of which notifications will be sent to me but to my surprise when I log in to answer the simple questions I was told that my country cannot partake in the survey. My question is this do you think survey will come to lower countries??
We have low tier country survey although it seems their payment is low compare to tier one countries. And its not rampant like tier one countries.

Sure it will, lots of survey sites don't accept members from some countries, but those countries can still have some home based survey sites were members can earn from.

I really don't think so and why I said this is because of the fact that they don't produce good products for small counter and I really don't see any survey they will tell people from this country to do for them.

It can be Abit annoying when I experience these, anyways I believe with time this issue can be sorted out. There are some surveys already coming down to these countries.

I really hope so because one thing that I've come to regret that these companies don't understand is that there is a lot of market in Africa and other Lower tied countries and that's a lot of money going under.

The survey community is painfully aware of these trends and has responded aggressively to these threats. The interview modes employed by surveys in the public and private sectors have proliferated as new technologies and methods have emerged and matured. To the traditional trio of mail, telephone, and face-to-face surveys have been added interactive voice response (IVR), audio computer-assisted self-interviewing (ACASI), web surveys, and a number of hybrid methods. Similarly, a growing research agenda has emerged in the past decade or so focused on seeking solutions to various aspects of the problem of survey nonresponse; the potential solutions that have been considered range from better training and deployment of interviewers to more use of incentives, better use of the information collected in the data collection, and increased use of auxiliary information from other sources in survey design

Well I think they would eventually but as for now most countries in Africa are finding it hard to participate in the high paying surveys and have to settle for the minimal payment ones

Surveys would come to lower country.desite situation of the country survey site is what every country can do. economics does not detamine survey tasks.
Surveys would come to lower country.desite situation of the country survey site is what every country can do. economics does not detamine survey tasks.

Surveys in lower or or under developed countries would always remain restricted because an under developed country would have lesser partners which may be one of the for survey unavailability.

Paid survey is only good for those who are in advanced country. You should look for other ways to make money online if you are living in a developing country. You can engage in average marketing or become a freelancer.

Survey will be difficult to come good in developing countries. The problem with developing countries is that they have not been able to integrate forms of latest technology to enhance perfect distribution of survey. Survey is a form of sampling to provide directions towards yielding results.

I don't think so.
It would be best if countries that cannot partake in international surveys find a way to bring on board their own survey sites and establish a platform where their citizens can partake in.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back