Do you think survey will ever come good to lower countries

Tinaconcept

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
So many times I have come across good survey sites of which notifications will be sent to me but to my surprise when I log in to answer the simple questions I was told that my country cannot partake in the survey. My question is this do you think survey will come to lower countries??

Well I don't think there should be any exceptions when it comes to things like this because it will only create tensions and cause division and unhealthy competitions amongst nations. Nevertheless I am also thinking maybe those surveys are related to the countries and neighborhoods able to do them. I have taken few surveys and none has ever denied me due to my location. I am going to believe that your experience is just because the surveys aren't related to your country.

even me that is always my experience when I try to answer some survey question online but I think they want to get a genuine answer from certain location that is why they are doing that and maybe they surveyed they are taking does not concern Africa or the country you are coming from.

The reason why there surveys don't work here is because the companies paying for them do not want irrelevant answers from an audience that does not benefit the monetarily.

Unless companies within third tier countries put up such surveys to target their own market, its a waste of time for us.

Survey will be difficult to come good in developing countries. The problem with developing countries is that they have not been able to integrate forms of latest technology to enhance perfect distribution of survey. Survey is a form of sampling to provide directions towards yielding results

I don't this, except those survey companies decide to come and establish their office in those countries. I always get discouraged whenever you sign up on a survey site as an African and before you know it you've already been disqualified. I don't actually blame these survey panels because those organizations they are carrying out survey on are not in Africa.

It is widely accepted that nonresponse is, at least in part, related to the perceived burden of taking part in a survey. It is less clear how to define and measure burden. Two flawed but widely used indicators of burden are the number of questions in the survey and the average time taken by respondents to complete those questions.

Survey will be difficult to come good in developing countries. The problem with developing countries is that they have not been able to integrate forms of latest technology to enhance perfect distribution of survey. Survey is a form of sampling to provide directions towards yielding results
I don't this, except those survey companies decide to come and establish their office in those countries. I always get discouraged whenever you sign up on a survey site as an African and before you know it you've already been disqualified. I don't actually blame these survey panels because those organizations they are carrying out survey on are not in Africa.
Survey can be done in any part of the world. They can be taken at random or select quadrant. a governmental agency is in charge of survey and statistics for instance in Nigeria we have the national bureau of statistics whose job is to take statistics at random and give answers

Surveys are a cost-effective and efficient means of gathering information about a population. Data can be collected from a large number of respondents. In general, the larger the number of respondents (i.e., the larger the sample size), the more accurate will be the information that is derived from the survey.

that will be difficult to be implemented based on the low level of technology the developing countries are still operating on. it's not the fault of survey sites because the majority if not all of their clients are based in those advanced countries and the result they need from the survey is tailored for the needs of their immediate environment hence results from the survey conducted from developing countries will look almost if not completely needless to them.

So many times I have come across good survey sites of which notifications will be sent to me but to my surprise when I log in to answer the simple questions I was told that my country cannot partake in the survey. My question is this do you think survey will come to lower countries??
yes you are right and if you are able to complete survey then in the end you will see a message that sorry you are not eligible for this survey. i have joined so many survey sites but in my view they are waste of time

Yes absolutely right about it and Well I don't think there should be any exceptions when it comes to things like this because it will only create tensions and cause division and unhealthy competitions amongst nations. Nevertheless I am also thinking maybe those surveys are related to the countries and neighborhoods able to do them. I have taken few surveys and none has ever denied me due to my location. I am going to believe that your experience is just because the surveys aren't related to your country.

yes I believe that something will come good because this thing's you are really encouraging surveying and people do survey these days before they make use of it, they make observation whether in water land or dry land

I think surveys works well in fully developed and developing countries. I dont think it will work much in lower countries, but correct me if im wrong with my opinion.

Surveys are everywhere, I think it's widely accepted and it's hundred percent better than faucet, it's just that people prefer faucet more than surveys, you many people believe in fast Cash, that is why they are being tricked by some of this faucet, not knowing that surveys are the best.

The fact about survey is the company that are willing to promote their products or have people opinions concerning their products, low end countries will not see the benefits of this outcome.

This I also doubt it can happen anytime soon. Most of the top companies that usually carry out survey on their companies or products are located in the developed countries.

I don't think so. It seems they don't have much information they want to gather in the third countries. Becssue ever since I have been trying to get familiar with survey, I haven't seen the one that include my country.

Well a I believe that survey I'd targeted towards a particular group of countries mainly first world countries and as such lower countries do not qualify for such. However, there are other ways to earn money online not just by survey. Hopefully with time, they can incorporate lower countries into their survey questions.

I hope so. In Romania, it is very difficult to find a well-paid survey that does not disqualify me in the end. However, I manage to rose about 15$ a month with this method using only gg2u site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back