What's new

Do you think space exploration is a good investment for us to take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjss10

Familiar Face
Jan 22, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
2020 is sure a harsh year for us. What more do we expect in the upcoming years? More harsh? Much better? We don't know. With this in mind, others put their attention in space explorations. Do you think investing in SpaceX, Boeing, and other companies that specialize in space explorations are good investments?

It depends if you were investing in the robotic portion of space. Where they put robots on Mars and things like that. It's not really worth it to invest in astronauts since the moon is the only place they can go. Investing in the actual robots that are put on planets in our solar system is a better bet.

Space exploration is actually a good thing for humanity to explore because as human beings, we need to know all about our environment, we need to know how we came about, we need to know our all about our surrounding. There are so many questions that are still left unanswered so space exploration will actually answer some of these questions as time goes on.

Whao..i do imagine what prompt people in going into something risky like this. But if it can be managed and well explored, it is a business that's lucrative.

Whao..i do imagine what prompt people in going into something risky like this. But if it can be managed and well explored, it is a business that's lucrative.
It's the quest for knowledge. I am highly in support of space exploration and one day I wish a good feedback will be gotten. Scientist are constantly working tirelessly.

Definitely, there could be so many untapped potentials out there that humanity could definitely benefit from, also there are places other than earth that looks habitable, that's something too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back