What's new

Do you think social media manipulation hurts small businesses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberdog22

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have seen a lot of boycotts on social media for the last 5 years. It seems like no one is safe from this. If you upset someone who is able to get traction and attention, even if they are lying if enough people believe them it could cost you revenue. Do you think this kind of thing hurts smaller businesses more or larger ones?

Yes, the boycott hurts smaller Business in the sense that social media loses followers at some point which doesn't help those who pay for advert on some platform

Social media one of the best platform for start-up businesses but this time it is very difficult for small businesses to grow as some large corporations I've been playing a big role in marketing.
Small businesses don't have much to budget for huge amount of advert. And everyday the big business continues to grow while the small is been boycott.

Social media manipulation halt small business because when you manipulate other people's businesses it tends to drop the patronage of such business drastically.and thereby making them to lose both customers and funds

Social media as turn to war zone for some businesses. I believe there should be restrictions on this. When advertising, you don't kill another person market to promote yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back