What's new

Do you think rewarding apps are enough to earn passive income?

Rewarding apps will treat you like they are doing you a favor and that is why the payments are very low. Some of them have a high threshold and it will take months to get there despite constant visiting and playing.

Well it might be able to generate you some money and the highest it can do is to generate you some money for data subscription and maybe for snacks and that's all . you can't rely on it for a reasonable amount of money to be able to sustain you .some have a very low payments rates that can't even give you anything.

passive income apps offer the potential to earn decent amounts of money for minimal effort, this app has one of the best opportunities to earn real money for your investment.
Swagbucks is a great app for making money by doing everyday activities. For example, you can make money by watching videos, playing games, taking online surveys, and more.

While Swagbucks requires some activity on your part, because these are fun activities and things you are likely to do anyway, it monetizes your current activity. In a sense, that makes Swagbucks a passive income app.

I don't think rewarding apps can be considered passive income because in order to earn from reward apps, you need work on daily basis and generate income. It is not possible to generate a good income.

Working on rewarding app is not a passive income. Just like on forums where you have to post every day to earn every day, on rewarding apps, you have to do tasks every day to earn every day.

Rewarding apps are good to earn from but they won't be enough for one to earn only from the rewarding apps as they might not pay much as expected.
If you actually want to beat your earnings, kindly diversify.

You don't hold some of these apps in high expectations, you just have to follow them when trending and received the reward for that time. They don't stand the taste of time.

That will also depend with your daily schedule. Like how much time you have/ would dedicate for it through the day. Even though spending the whole day doing a survey isn't easy. It's monotonous. You easily get bored. Besides the amount of income you'll get even after spending the whole day might not be sustainable, depending with your standard of living.

No I don't think so because in the end, you'll discover that the efforts aren't worth it. They always pay small amounts, except you want to use those earnings to sort out smaller bills or needs.

Almost all the rewarding apps are waste of the time .most of them will consume your data and if you estimate the amount of data consumed ,it's not always commensurate to the amount that you will be given.

Well, it totally depends on how much you are getting or earning from the rewarding apps, but currently earning from rewarding apps are quite meager and wouldn't conveniently serve as a good to option for your only source of passive income.

Currently, I don't have any passive income source and I think it's not enough to fulfill our daily needs. So, it's better to work actively on legit sources and earn a good amount of money regularly on monthly basis.

I think that there are quite enough of them, Top 3 of them that are available on Google play: 1) Freecash, 2) Cointiply 3) appKarma These are the best apps that support all countries. They are similar to or even GPT sites.

No in fact these apps pay very little and they require their users to work and wait for ages for them to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold. Users are required to be very active on those sites to be paid substantial earnings if any.
Therefore you cannot earn passively from these sites.

Passive money is type of money you made while being inactive. For example, if you published a book to amazon now, you will be earning money anytime some buy your book. You wrote the book once but you will collect it's earning for years to come. Having said that, it's hard to make passive income from app. Those App are just made to help earn small money online.

Most of the rewarding app I know are not profitable. In that case it will be very difficult for you to see any of them that gives opportunity for you to make up to 0.5 cent every day. To me it is not a passive income generator.

If anyone wants to get some serious passive income monthly, then trading is the best option. If you don't know trading, then so many brokers provide us with a copy trading facility, but don't waste our valuable time making some peanuts.

Well the rewarding app can make one to earn a passive income if he or she is very active and not greedy but most of the rewarding apps do not usually last long enough.

They don't pay well, and the majority of them are simply for fun because you can't make enough money from them unless you're from the US or Europe, so I don't think they can actually be used as passive income.

There are many apps which offer rewards in the shape of Paypal , gift cards or cryptocurrencies. It takes a lot of time to get withdraw from these apps. And if we work continuously ,only then we reach at threshold .
According to my opinion,these apps are good to earn Pocket money but not enough to earn passive income.
What is your opinion about this matter?

Are rewarding apps enough to earn passive income?
Rewarding applications are not there for people who need cash quickly, since they lack the patience to just use the service unless they have attained the minimum withdrawal threshold.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back