What's new

Do you think rewarding apps are enough to earn passive income?

Not every penny earned can be described as an income, some earnings don't fit into the definition of what an income is, you can't call pea nuts pays an income. An income is what you can live by or a cash earned that can sustain your everyday living costs.
Yes I am agree with you sir by spending all our time on those apps we only get few cents that will be not enough to pay our bills , buy necessitities just we should find other ways to make enough money .

There are many apps which offer rewards in the shape of Paypal , gift cards or cryptocurrencies. It takes a lot of time to get withdraw from these apps. And if we work continuously ,only then we reach at threshold .
According to my opinion,these apps are good to earn Pocket money but not enough to earn passive income.
What is your opinion about this matter?

Are rewarding apps enough to earn passive income?
For a starter like me, I think it can qualify as a passive income. How much of effort invested in it will determine to amount of returns to expect. What is pocket money to some, actually qualify as passive income to many. The hunger to get more, the amount of drive by individual will determine how well one can improve on the returns

Yes and before work on them , we should check their legitimacy first and unfortunately no many apps stand very long , the majority turn to be SCAM very fast so I don't think that spending all the day on apps is a great Idea .
As for now, the only app that can actually make us earn passive income is honeygain. It is a slow earner, you might have to use it for months before you will be able to withdraw, however, it surely does earn and it is legit. Do you use honeygain? I use honey gain on my phone and apart from bonus amount I have earned just about 30 cents.

Some of the apps are time consuming when you able to reach your goal they will again ask for another. For example they have a quota and once your reach it before you can withdraw you need to refer first. That is a completely fraud. They are lying to the user.

There are many apps which offer rewards in the shape of Paypal , gift cards or cryptocurrencies. It takes a lot of time to get withdraw from these apps. And if we work continuously ,only then we reach at threshold .
According to my opinion,these apps are good to earn Pocket money but not enough to earn passive income.
What is your opinion about this matter?

Are rewarding apps enough to earn passive income?
Rewarding apps are not a good source of passive income, cos takes even longer time to earn a penny. Maybe just fun, but if its about making money, its a no no!
Post automatically merged:

Some of the apps are time consuming when you able to reach your goal they will again ask for another. For example they have a quota and once your reach it before you can withdraw you need to refer first. That is a completely fraud. They are lying to the user.

I do not believe that a rewarding application is enough for you to gain passive income because it will tire you out, if you have any digital abilities you can register on a freelance website, and make money, it really does depend on what you really want.Earnings from rewarding apps are very low so people are not very interested

You surely can't make up to what you need on those apps, the rewards are usually small and can't give you what you need for that particular day to take care of your daily expenses. The apps are just for fun and for extra money when the reward finally comes

There are many apps which offer rewards in the shape of Paypal , gift cards or cryptocurrencies. It takes a lot of time to get withdraw from these apps. And if we work continuously ,only then we reach at threshold . According to my opinion,these apps are good to earn Pocket money but not enough to earn passive income

As for now, the only app that can actually make us earn passive income is honeygain. It is a slow earner, you might have to use it for months before you will be able to withdraw, however, it surely does earn and it is legit. Do you use honeygain? I use honey gain on my phone and apart from bonus amount I have earned just about 30 cents.
Me too I have registred for this app but I don't earn anything even though I received 5$ as a welcoming bonus .
But after days on cunsuming my phone data nothing added to my balance .
The bees move and move and nothing happen .

Sad point...!! Well, it's very hard to find any legit app which really pay to it's members free of cost. But if there are some apps ,they demand time to spend on their platform and some of such apps also turn into scam after paying few days.
Still ,there are some apps, which are not enough to earn passive income but those apps pay good pocket money and are legit.
yes its not easy that you will get legit rewarding app but recently i join a group on fb and i always find good paying site there and its free, i do some sites there and i hope my friend on this forum would like to do that also .. just message me for that

some see it as waste of time as others see it as a way of earning extra cash. I wont blame those that see it as waste of time thou, because theres alot of fake rewarding apps and some will set target that is impossible to reach but then We have some people that take it as a full time job and are receiving huge sum. Everything goes down to ones mindset and dedication.

Inasmuch as crypto currencies are on the increase, no app will pay you coin, do you know what your saying that somebody will work for you and after that he will still pay you, is it possible? This are things we should consider before joining in becouse everybody needs money

I think this is a very good point raised and will help awareness to all the users. Rewarding apps cannot become passive income, they can only help us with our tea, coffee or snacks sometimes. The earning potential is quite low and sometimes they can help us with a gift card or a discount in purchase, that's all.

You can hardly call it passive cos it might not even pay any bill,and most of them only works in certain countries

The income maybe large to you if you are a student , but as a married man or woman , you just take it as another type of side hustle

Rewarding apps is one of the best ways to make some good amount of money online. You can start by working on different survey PLATFORMs and get rewarded for answering questions

Well I guess it depends on the individual, personally I don't think it's enough for me as I have alot of things to do with capital, though it might not be my main source of income but it is still not enough

I do not think can rewarding apps can provide a sufficient income on their own. People living in Tier 1 countries earn more using these rewarding apps. However, I have not managed to earn a good amount of money, as I live in a Tier 3 country.

It is not really an ideal means of earning money, it's just a tool used by companies to lure people into downloading their apps and carrying out tasks. It's a lead traffic tactics and that is why the rewards are too little to amount to something that solve your financial issue.

It is not really an ideal means of earning money, it's just a tool used by companies to lure people into downloading their apps and carrying out tasks. It's a lead traffic tactics and that is why the rewards are too little to amount to something that solve your financial issue.

Well, this is true. They do not pay a good amount of money. However, the app owners do make a good amount of money. It is a cool idea to create your own money making app and attract people to download the app rather than working on such kind of apps.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back