What's new

Do you think rewarding apps are enough to earn passive income?

While most of this apps can not give one passive income tax returns because what they give to there clients is pin note, if a site give rewards it creates more work for it clients

Reward applications are not for anybody to earn good income, it's just for sustainability you can not live and pay your bill through it. Everyone needs a good job and also application that pays better when you invest, because as you grow older your needs increases. Life is all about solve problems.

For me it is impossible to make living from apps , even have a lot of referrals help you to earn more because all those apps will turn to be a scam sooner or later unlike sites that are more likely to remain legit .

There are not enough to earn a passive income. The rewards are so small and it is not worth the time and money you spent on these apps. A Bitcoin mining game is a good example with rewards as small as 0.000001 Satoshi.

Never, rewarding app is never enough to earn passive income, because for you to even make any reasonable amount of money on any rewarding app you would have done a ton of work, it's not a good or easy idea to solely rely on rewarding app for survival, its just for you to make money to buy something little for yourself, you can't make enough money on rewarding app.

I think that may be we can make living from earning sites cause there are many good sites arround but on apps we will starve before we do so , I have tried many apps that claim they pay but I was scammed at last .

I don't think they can really serve as passive income cos they don't pay well and most of them are just for fun cos you can't make enough from them except you are from US and Europe.

There are many apps which offer rewards in the shape of Paypal , gift cards or cryptocurrencies. It takes a lot of time to get withdraw from these apps. And if we work continuously ,only then we reach at threshold .
According to my opinion,these apps are good to earn Pocket money but not enough to earn passive income.
What is your opinion about this matter?

Are rewarding apps enough to earn passive income?
Yes I'm agree with your statement about rewarding apps. You can only make your pocket money through them but in so many days. It becomes so much difficult for a person who works in them for hours and hours to get some income. I think we should learn skills in that time so that we can make money online which we can spend in our doings freely. But rewarding apps are just for pocket money.

Passive revenue is revenue that requires little or no effort to receive and retain. When the earner expends no effort to maximize the earnings, it is called progressive passive income. Rental profits and any corporate practices in which the earner does not materially engage are examples of passive income.

How much can one earn from a rewarding app to be enough online income. The rewarding apps only give very little incentives that will take time to accumulate. Such an earning can never enough to sustain someone. One might need to gather like 5 or 10 of them before the earning can be reasonable.

Reward apps do not earn you passive income. Passive income means you do not work regularly yet generate money regularly. In order to earn from rewarding apps you will have to work every day. I find rewarding apps a waste of time. They pay so little for tedious work. You have to do a lot of downloads for a small rewards

There are many apps which offer rewards in the shape of Paypal , gift cards or cryptocurrencies. It takes a lot of time to get withdraw from these apps. And if we work continuously ,only then we reach at threshold .
According to my opinion,these apps are good to earn Pocket money but not enough to earn passive income.

It's for only pocket money.

yes i agree with 100% and its not enough to earn passive income. i was in a rewarding app and i was getting 5 $ with in 7 days while it was base on your facebook browsing only and i made 75 $ but later they blocked my id

Some of this app are just for gimmick, they do not live to their full potential at the end of the day, what they preach or offer is not what they give to the user. Lets take some survey apps for instance, you perform your daily task or survey send to you, at the end of the day, they might pay you or not and they cook up cock and bull story of you making mistake when taking such survey. It is only for pocket money not for passive income.

Online rewards only give peanuts. It's not enough to be called a passive income. Doing surveys and other task online to give minimal or little rewards are not they encouraging. It takes a lot of time to even reach the threshold withdrawal.

yes i agree with 100% and its not enough to earn passive income. i was in a rewarding app and i was getting 5 $ with in 7 days while it was base on your facebook browsing only and i made 75 $ but later they blocked my id
Sad point...!! Well, it's very hard to find any legit app which really pay to it's members free of cost. But if there are some apps ,they demand time to spend on their platform and some of such apps also turn into scam after paying few days.
Still ,there are some apps, which are not enough to earn passive income but those apps pay good pocket money and are legit.

Passive income apps have allowed me to do all of these things (and more), quickly and with minimal effort.
If you’re looking to earn extra cash, check out this list of passive mobile apps available for
Post automatically merged:

Passive income apps have allowed me to do all of these things (and more), quickly and with minimal effort.

If you’re looking to earn extra cash, check out this list of passive mobile apps available for
Post automatically merged:

Reward apps do not earn you passive income. Passive income means you do not work regularly yet generate money regularly. In order to earn from rewarding apps you will have to work every day. I find rewarding apps a waste of time. They pay so little for tedious work. You have to do a lot of downloads for a small rewards
Yes and before work on them , we should check their legitimacy first and unfortunately no many apps stand very long , the majority turn to be SCAM very fast so I don't think that spending all the day on apps is a great Idea .

Not every penny earned can be described as an income, some earnings don't fit into the definition of what an income is, you can't call pea nuts pays an income. An income is what you can live by or a cash earned that can sustain your everyday living costs.

I have tried most of those applications, the pay isn't always commensurate with the work on their applications. There are various ways of making money online than doing a whole lot of task just to get peanuts of rewards.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back