What's new

Do you think rewarding apps are enough to earn passive income?

I don't think rewarding app are enough to earn passive income because is time consuming it will wear you out, if you have any digital skills you can register on freelance site and make alot of money,it actually depend on what you really wants, but for a rewarding app is actually no no to me because it will drain all my energy

Rewarding apps are not for those who are in need of instant quick money,because they would not be patient enough to keep using the app untill they reach minimum withdrawals. Rewarding apps are for the patient souls.

It's not enough. Most of these applications have a high threshold, (on which would be beneficial if we have many referrals), before we can be able to withdraw from it. From my personal experience, whenever I watch a reviews on youtube that I find interesting, I'll register on the app. However, after a week of trying, I ended up giving up because the minimum payout is too high.

Rewarding apps is not enough bro earn passive income online due to the fact that most of their task are always stressful and pay less for what you are doing as a member. If you want to make good money from rewarding apps you need to be on three PLATFORMs but it isn't worth it

Concerning if the rewards or the income in rewards applications can make passive incomes, well, I suggest they are better made as a side income, you can't place priority on those income, they are just to add to your earnings

Not at all,when you are using the apps it is basically just for earning a little cash for your data and a few things like servicing your phone.Not a substantial ammount that will help you make you rich or get a car or house.
Post automatically merged:

Not at all,when you are using the apps it is basically just for earning a little cash for your data and a few things like servicing your phone.Not a substantial ammount that will help you make you rich or get a car or house.

Based on my eperience, I would say not at all. At least talking about apps paying to paypal in FIAT currency. I found impossible to earn more than 13 dollars with a phone all an year long. If I could count the windows app Honeygain (don't use it in your phone, because it drains all data soon), it would be about 30 dollars along the year. Lately, I began to use apps that pay cryptocurrencies, but it still can't be considered a living. I earn more or less 25.000 gwei per month and during these last 3 weeks I earned about 500 or 600 satoshis. Unless cryptocurrencies multiply their value 100 times more, I can't talk about income, wether passive or not. Better said, most of the apps require us being active to earn, so it's impossible to talk about passive income, at least using the apps I better know. But this money really helps, added to the other streams of income.

If you live in a high paid country then it's probably possible but even then living in a high paid country costs more so not sure that's enough. Otherwise if you live in a poor country, you would have to spend a full time in order to earn a good amount of money

Rewarding apps pays very little per task while the minimum cashout amount is usually high compared to the pay, sometimes I feel that the owners of the apps don't really want anyone to get paid, that's why I have stopped wasting my time and data on them.

There are many apps which offer rewards in the shape of Paypal , gift cards or cryptocurrencies. It takes a lot of time to get withdraw from these apps. And if we work continuously ,only then we reach at threshold .
According to my opinion,these apps are good to earn Pocket money but not enough to earn passive income.
What is your opinion about this matter?

Are rewarding apps enough to earn passive income?
Well u av said it all.. But what of the Time it consumed. If they can only earn us pocket money and not real income why the stress, unless the time used are not hourly used then they they can be good enough for side hustle.

I don't think rewarding apps are worth relying on as source of passive income. This type of apps can be used as side or extra source of income apart from the major job or business someone venture into which is the source of the major income.

There are many apps which offer rewards in the shape of Paypal , gift cards or cryptocurrencies. It takes a lot of time to get withdraw from these apps. And if we work continuously ,only then we reach at threshold .
According to my opinion,these apps are good to earn Pocket money but not enough to earn passive income.
What is your opinion about this matter?

Are rewarding apps enough to earn passive income?
Yeah, there are some apps that truly pays, but what they pay is peanuts. There is no way you can call it a passive income. It takes forever to reach the minimum cashout, and at the end you will realize that the result is not worth the effort.

I don't think so, the main reason why, is because a lot of these reward sites, make you do tons of work just to get the rewards. As well, many of the rewards aren't anything I care to want. Sure a gift card is nice, but what am I to do with a bridal shower gift card for $25 or something? I know you can do surveys and other things. But who wants to do surveys all day to get a minimal payout? I would at the very least, need to make around $100 a day minimum to be happy with something like this. Making less than that in a day, isn't really worth imo? I mean, eventually I would want to be paid a lot more than that.
Post automatically merged:

I don't think so, the main reason why, is because a lot of these reward sites, make you do tons of work just to get the rewards. As well, many of the rewards aren't anything I care to want. Sure a gift card is nice, but what am I to do with a bridal shower gift card for $25 or something? I know you can do surveys and other things. But who wants to do surveys all day to get a minimal payout? I would at the very least, need to make around $100 a day minimum to be happy with something like this. Making less than that in a day, isn't really worth imo? I mean, eventually I would want to be paid a lot more than that.

Rewarding apps are actually easy to use and make money from, if you know your way around it, here are some of the best rewarding apps:Best Passive Income Apps to Make Money

Fundrise.
InboxDollars.

Trim.

Swagbucks.

Airbnb.

Drop App.

Dosh.

S'Mores Lockscreen App.

It's not enough. Most of these applications have a high threshold, (on which would be beneficial if we have many referrals), before we can be able to withdraw from it. From my personal experience, whenever I watch a reviews on youtube that I find interesting, I'll register on the app. However, after a week of trying, I ended up giving up because the minimum payout is too high.
I don't trust earning app reviews on YouTube because those YouTubers can actually reach the withdrawal easier because they eill get a lot of referrals. They often features apps that will only benefit them by using their referral link/codes

I don't trust earning app reviews on YouTube because those YouTubers can actually reach the withdrawal easier because they eill get a lot of referrals. They often features apps that will only benefit them by using their referral link/codes
I know right! Their thumbnails and titles would seem encouraging and make it sound like it's easy to earn from it, when it fact, it's the referral system that have made them cash out. Most of the apps has high threshold and almost impossible to reach without referring anyone.

I know right! Their thumbnails and titles would seem encouraging and make it sound like it's easy to earn from it, when it fact, it's the referral system that have made them cash out. Most of the apps has high threshold and almost impossible to reach without referring anyone.
Yeah so only those YouTubers are the ones that's going to earn while their views gets nothing. How awesome being a YouTuber is. They get all the referrals they want and they also get paid from youtube 😌

Yeah so only those YouTubers are the ones that's going to earn while their views gets nothing. How awesome being a YouTuber is. They get all the referrals they want and they also get paid from youtube 😌
That's right. There are some videos that are just clickbait. Haha. Sometimes I just want to be a youtuber :D but then I don't know how to edit videos, or think for great contents. Youtube and blogs are nice platforms to share the referrals.

In my opinion rewarding apps are not enough to earn passive money. Mostly apps give little amount as a reward and some are fruad on that. It takes time to withdrawal money. We can't solve our financially problems only depends on apps.

That's right. There are some videos that are just clickbait. Haha. Sometimes I just want to be a youtuber :D but then I don't know how to edit videos, or think for great contents. Youtube and blogs are nice platforms to share the referrals.
For real, most of them are just clickbaiting. I know a YouTuber who does all this kind of app reviews and she's getting all the referrals because she has like 500k subs already but one day her subcribers starts bashing her because all of her content only she is Earning 😆 i kinda don't wanna be bash for lying so I don't wanna be a YouTuber

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back