What's new

Do you think rewarding apps are enough to earn passive income?

There are many apps which offer rewards in the shape of Paypal , gift cards or cryptocurrencies. It takes a lot of time to get withdraw from these apps. And if we work continuously ,only then we reach at threshold .
According to my opinion,these apps are good to earn Pocket money but not enough to earn passive income.
What is your opinion about this matter?

Are rewarding apps enough to earn passive income?
In my opinion , this apps or sites don't pay enough, and also give you a huge amount to task or surveys to do and you never get reward for all that job... Now, i do believe that forum rooms like this are enough to earn passive income

In my opinion , this apps or sites don't pay enough, and also give you a huge amount to task or surveys to do and you never get reward for all that job... Now, i do believe that forum rooms like this are enough to earn passive income
Yes,I also joined this forum this month and have earned good.
Before that I wasted my time on trying new sites

Sure rewarding apps are one of the best way to earn a passive income.

Although there are limitations to some countries.

Using reward apps to make money is not actually a passive income. passive income means you work today and you will continue to earn money tomorrow. However, you earn from reward apps only when you use the app. The more you use, the more you earn. This is like a daily wage job.

I don't think earnings from just earning apps will be enough to sustain as a passive income.
Because :
1. Most of the apps are scams
2. It's legit but pays just small amount s
3. It pays a huge amount but it will take forever to get the Minimum payment balance

I think is it okay has pocket and not enough for passive income,
The basic reasons is because the rewarding amount allocated due to the economy and hike in the price of goods and services it will be difficult to assume such as a passive income,
I believe passive income should be something nice and equivalent to the rate standard.

rate

Have you tried honeygain? I heard its paying, though I haven't tried it because of geographical restrictions
As at now honeygain is still paying but it is not easy to get their minimum payout. Only those that uses much data profit much from honeygain app but for those of us that don't our devices don't consume a lot of data, it can take years to get one payout.

Patient is certainly the key. Through the years, I have come to understand that wealth/money is accumulated by bit. You can harvest tons of money from these apps when you practice more of patient and consistency. Remember to utilize more than one money app.
There are many apps which offer rewards in the shape of Paypal , gift cards or cryptocurrencies. It takes a lot of time to get withdraw from these apps. And if we work continuously ,only then we reach at threshold .
According to my opinion,these apps are good to earn Pocket money but not enough to earn passive income.

Simple rule : If you need extra income, do rewarding apps. But if you wanna make a lot of money, go to work or manage your business. The only exception I can think of is trading, investment and some crypto currency apps that will really help you earn a lot. But aside from those, do not expect too much.

I've worked with a person who has proper group in WhatsApp for reviewing apps but that was very passive income, i was even unable to earn a single dollor in whole day. So i don't think its enough to get pocket money.

My opinion is same to you.These apps and websites provide only pocket income but not an effective income for our expenses.These are good sites for students but not good enough for practically earning persons

It takes too long to reach the payment threshold and the pay is very small in most cases.

Sometimes, you will even get tired of using the same app over and over again for months, just trying to get to the payment level.

So it's definitely not a good passive income source.

Not really, they are just meant for people that got no skill or services to offer, you won't make that decent cash from them, learning a skill will be more like a job for you as freelancing is way better than any of those apps

Are rewarding apps enough to earn passive income
I don't do some of these rewarding apps to make cool money per se. I am doing them to get rewarded and also to past time. And forum like this also give opportunity to meet and read opinions of many people.

I just really hope that there will be an app that let's you earn, and at the same time entertain you or you like the tasks that come with signing up with their service. Time is really precious. Most of the rewarding apps will eat most of your time, but getting paid low.

No, these apps are not enough to earn passive income. Because you can earn hardly 3 to 4 thousand per month and you have to work hard on these apps.
It can be used as your pocket money. Or to fulfil your little needs.

My opinion is exactly the same as yours. I only tried two rewarding apps, such apps that paid to play. But not based on the skill, but on the time spent in front of the cell phone. I only got two payments of $ 1 each, then I deleted those applications.

There's no definite answer for this but I don't think it's enough. We can only say it's another stream of income but it's not always enough...it's either that,unless you get lucky and earn more anyways

If your goal is to earn real passive income, Fundrise is the app for you.

Unlike many others mentioned apps that are loyalty program, cashback, or lockscreen reward apps, Fundrise is entirely different.

The platform concentrates on making money through real estate investments.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back